[USA] Erik "Grover" Vander's ECM Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
- Support

I may be a little out of the loop but what I have been seeing come through the discord, especially in relation to your constant defensiveness against the IA Sub-Division tasked with watching your and DEA's actions as there seems to be some unethical things afoot doesn't give me confidence. You also seem to have some negative stances against the basis of what it is to be an ECM, the code of ethics. I would be happy to discuss this further and I will probably get a lot of conflict for commenting but it is what it is.

Alpa

Jun 23, 2022
- Support

I may be a little out of the loop but what I have been seeing come through the discord, especially in relation to your constant defensiveness against the IA Sub-Division tasked with watching your and DEA's actions as there seems to be some unethical things afoot doesn't give me confidence. You also seem to have some negative stances against the basis of what it is to be an ECM, the code of ethics. I would be happy to discuss this further and I will probably get a lot of conflict for commenting but it is what it is.
His defensiveness was perfectly reasonable, if you could see the conversations in the sr foundation chat and werent hearing it through a middleman you would hopefully be able to see that. IA were not communicating properly and it lead to multiple issues with both E-11 and Nu7.

+support
fit for the position, will not enjoy being in a non-combative position as a combative main :)

Last edited:

Marion

Aug 5, 2023
- Support

He expressed his opinion and doesn’t like IA entering HIS main jurisdiction. That isn’t wrong in anyway. ‘Unethical things afoot’ is something you’d report to the leadership as they can handle it. Don’t know why that would be used against him since he solves that problem. Also, he’s absolutely perfect for it when you take in the aspect he has faced actions of ethicality face to face as a combative, and has had to configure the ethicality of said situation.

grnappa

Aug 18, 2022
- Support

There's nothing afoot. I have two feet, actually.

Your Director and I have been speaking frequently the past few days and I am appalled by the lack of information presented to me throughout this ordeal, even until now.

Typically investigations are launched to ensure that no wrongdoing is done, not finding crumbs of information to fit a baseless narrative.

If you want me to teach you how to conduct an investigation you can message myself or my Intelligence Officer, Captain "Tsunami."

TTVmaccwill

Feb 6, 2023
+support
is both an amazing and ethical commander of Nu-7 and would 100% be perfect for ECM
best of luck my man o7

"Recker"

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
There's nothing afoot. I have two feet, actually.

Your Director and I have been speaking frequently the past few days and I am appalled by the lack of information presented to me throughout this ordeal, even until now.

Typically investigations are launched to ensure that no wrongdoing is done, not finding crumbs of information to fit a baseless narrative.

If you want me to teach you how to conduct an investigation you can message myself or my Intelligence Officer, Captain "Tsunami."
-Support

I was going to remain neutral but am now -supporting due to how you replied to someone -supporting you (referring to the end of the reply). It just simply gives off a vibe of someone who can't take criticism and attacks people who give it which severely worries me seeing as this is a CL5 application.

I understand how it may be frustrating to have a lack of communication. I'd be happy to explain literally everything about what IA is doing in terms of looking into MTFs if you are willing to talk about it. I co-lead the subunit your regiment has an issue with.

I'm going to keep this short and sweet and not start an argument in your application but I will just say this - we (IA as a whole) do not investigate to fit a baseless narrative. Not sure where you got that idea. However, this is a pretty serious accusation of corruption to throw against a group of people (on your application none the less) and I'd suggest you take your concerns to the EC/O5.

Feel free to DM me on Discord so we can setup a time to talk about Virtuous and best of luck.

Second

-Support

I was going to remain neutral but am now -supporting due to how you replied to someone -supporting you (referring to the end of the reply). It just simply gives off a vibe of someone who can't take criticism and attacks people who give it which severely worries me seeing as this is a CL5 application.

I understand how it may be frustrating to have a lack of communication. I'd be happy to explain literally everything about what IA is doing in terms of looking into MTFs if you are willing to talk about it. I co-lead the subunit your regiment has an issue with.

I'm going to keep this short and sweet and not start an argument in your application but I will just say this - we (IA as a whole) do not investigate to fit a baseless narrative. Not sure where you got that idea. However, this is a pretty serious accusation of corruption to throw against a group of people (on your application none the less) and I'd suggest you take your concerns to the EC/O5.

Feel free to DM me on Discord so we can setup a time to talk about Virtuous and best of luck.
Him expressing his concerns with a subdivision who has, on several occasions, gotten in the way of Nu-7 or DEA operations is not baseless. An IA Ambassador belonging to Virtuous has been kidnapped by CI 3 times and they have only been in the position for 5 days. This is because they sit on Surface doing nothing and just waiting for one little slip up. Not even disguised, mind you. If that isn't a baseless narrative, I dunno what is.

I'd honestly say his reaction speaks more to his abilities as a Commander. He is defensive of the regiment he leads and will support us through thick and thin. Imagine someone with that tenacity in a place of power over YOUR department and division, as well as your Regiment since you are a member of Omega-1. Additionally, the EC has been informed of the aforementioned issues and has simply said "This has been a thing for months, it will not be changing".

Eizaas

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Aug 6, 2022
+support Nail In The Coffin

Archie Bambozzini

Aug 3, 2022
-Support

No offense but to be honest I don't want to guard someone who acts like this.

also

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    88.6 KB · Views: 54

"Recker"

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
Changing my -support to Neutral;

Erik took me up on my offer to talk about the differences between Nu-7 and IA's operations/Virtuous and the meeting I found was constructive. During the meeting he was very respectful which makes me believe that the previous replies are simply a misunderstanding of tone over text. Good luck!

Reactions: grnappa

Fidel

Jan 9, 2023
Taco land
+Support!
Complete baller and an original gangster from Nu-7. Will totally destroy his CO team again :087-2_Smile:
(Jk, you are a great guy)

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ethics over all.png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Grover's" Ethics Committee Member Application.
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member, the committee is in agreement that you are not yet suited to be an Ethics Member. Please get in contact with us for your reason for denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.