USA Ethics Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinklesprinkle

Civil Gamers Expert
May 11, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79207388
Discord name: Vibrator Viking#1932
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 week 3 days within the span of 2 months since i started
In what country are you located?:United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): Abbie "Dinklesprinkle" Marley
Civilian name: 'Not' Abbie Marley
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Nope

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Director of medicine, Chief of medicine (both servers)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1 Active FearRP, 2 Inactive from around when I was new

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
-I'm applying for Ethics member. The reason I'm applying is because I strive to improve the people around me in the server before improving myself. I feel although the current ethics members are competent but are usually off site when ethics duties are required to be accomplished.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
-I have an extensive amount of experience running a department which relies on ethical decisions to be made to help site-56 personnel continue their daily lives happily and inconvenienced. I have improved medical policies to put a life of a patient before convenience. I am currently on site for a large amount of time and are usually on when no other ethics are there when matters are in need of immediate attention. My constant activity on site has allowed me to become a trusted & respected site personnel.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
-The Ethics committee enforces the C.O.E on top of Approving and evaluating the safety of a test. Ethics personnel work along side the O5 to keep the foundation running as smoothly as possible. Holding Site personnel accountable for unethical actions that will put others in harm whether mentally or physically. Aside from prevent unethical treatments where possible the ethics committee weigh and select the least harmful solution to a problem when there is no way to ethically solve it. For instance the containment protocol for 106 specifically requiring a D-Class to be subject to the femur breaker

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
-They handle IA and Medical related documents on top of keeping the C.O.E updated as new Situations come up and help with discord and TS side of The server. They also oversee applications to both ethics assistants and ethics members making sure that any applicants hold themselves to a high standard both in and out of rp. This also includes behaviour and activity within the TeamSpeak

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-From a young age Abbie Oswald grew up watching her favourite Sci-Fi series "Doctor Who" meaning she always had an eye for the odd and bizarre in the world. She always got along with the people she had met but never stuck into any crowds until she met John Marley who she instantly connected with always staying close with them throughout their education. John Marley took to a life of bank robbing but this never took to her well so she left, Later on through her life she got a mysterious visitor who she instantly recognized. It was John! She exuded happiness and relief but soon got overridden with curiosity as he offered her to work in the same facility as him which turned out to be Site-56 where they reconnected and rose through the ranks together. On 28/08/████ John sent SCP-999 (Abbie's favourite SCP) to Abbie with a note leading her to john on his knee with a ring in hand. She happily said yes and to this day every anniversary they chill with SCP-999 and SCP ████ and chill for several hours talking about work and how stupid but funny their staff & co-workers can be.

Rittscracker

Apr 15, 2022
+ Support

Abbie is one of the most supportive players on the server. She introduced me into the medical branch and we have grown very close in the time we have known each other.

Abbie deserves this position because she has lots of CL4 experience as well as upholding the C.O.E. in the most crucial times.

I quit

Jun 6, 2022
+ Support
Abbie is a great companion in site 56.
knows and upholds C.O.E Would be a great fit imo

Deviss

Apr 24, 2022
Neutral

I really would have liked to seen you as an assistant before member, I do think you would do fine but the change would be very sudden and I worry you would be overwhelmed.

EC Judge

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
Neutral

I believe you should go for assistant first so you can get a feeling or taste of Ethics. You are level 4 personnel and you do well as medical but for right now I believe you should go work on another application instead of fully going for Ethics Member.

Good luck.

Shmickle

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: DinkleSprinkle's Ethics Committee Application.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member, the committee is in agreement that you are suited to be a Member. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you are available. You will be closely looked at by the committee.

-Smiley

Status
Not open for further replies.