lakot

Civilian name:
lakott

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
IA Ambassador (Holding), UNGOC SGT (Holding), CI-G (Holding), DEA Senior Agent (Holding), SCP-096 (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, however all of them are expired and my last warning is from June 2023.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
The primary reason that I feel I am a good candidate for ECA is that I have experience with Internal Affairs and am a current Internal Affairs Ambassador. The reason this is important, in my opinion, is that IA works directly for the Ethics Committee and the roles of ECA and IA can often be very similar, the main difference being that ECA only reports to the Ethics Committee while IA goes through its chain of command, and that ECA often do not seek out arrests and focus more on roleplay while helping the Ethics Committee with their goals and their overseeing of departments. I feel that I can fulfill these duties very well while bringing some personal insight and experience to the assistants and the committee. I am also willing to, and enjoy helping other people with their questions, and documents and like to bring roleplay to the server whether it is departmental or interdepartmental.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
ECAs have a wide range of responsibilities in RP, however, some of them are as follows:
- Helping people with documents, answering questions relating to Ethics and general questions.
- Watching over and participating in roleplay such as tests and external relations.
- Some responsibilities of the Ethics Committee when asked to do so, following orders from and assisting the EC.
- Enforcing the CoC, CoE, and departmental guidelines.
- Signing permits, authorizing tests when needed, authorizing AA, sweeps, KOS orders, etcetera.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Lakot was born in a small town in a mountain range in the central United States, to a modest family. Early in his childhood, he was subjected to several experiences with anomalies, which weren't too rare in the desolate area he lived in. Such knowledge was commonplace in his town, although not frequently spoken about. After he turned 18 and moved away to go to college, he found that his knowledge of the anomalous was not commonplace in the urban world, and upon completion of his degree in Psychology, and finding a job with the FBI, he was approached at his office by a group of men in suits. After two hours, he regained consciousness in a dimly lit square room, where he was given an ultimatum. Join the foundation, and swear to an oath of silence, or be wiped of his memories of the anomalous, and have false ones implanted. Fearful of losing his entire life's memories, he chose the first option. He was briefed on his new assignment shortly and assigned a clearance level of 2.

As he first began his employment with the Foundation, nothing much changed. He continued his FBI duties as normal, investigating boring white-collar crimes and conducting interviews. After some time, however, he received a call, re-assigning him to a "special division". Lakot found himself working within the UIU, a disgraced but still operational branch of the FBI. He found the work dull, investigating the anomalous, although his investigations were often of extremely minor anomalies, such as the pen that never ran out of ink. A few weeks into his new assignment, the same group of men approached him. He handed all of his documents over to them, almost as if it was muscle memory.

It wasn't long before he realized he had been hypnotized. However, eager to keep his life normal (for the most part), he didn't speak of it. Months later, the FBI discovered his treasonous actions, and Lakot was taken in by the Foundation. He was assigned a new clearance level of 3, given the title "Senior Field Operative" and dispatched to Site-[REDACTED]. His work continued without issue, and he was commended for a job well done on multiple occasions. Having neared the end of his tenure, he took up an office position, managing records and case files pertaining to the Foundation. Shortly after, he decided the work was boring, and applied for the position of Assistant to the Ethics Committee, thinking a change of pace would be well-suited for him.

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report

REGARDING: Lakot's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are not yet suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant. For details regarding your denial feel free to contact any Ethics Committee Member. You may reapply after two weeks.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Status
Not open for further replies.