Discord name: Scopes#5906

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2W 6d 17h

In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): "Jury" "Alduin" "Parrathnax"

Civilian name: Odahving

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-Delta, Ethics Assistant, O-1 Lieutenant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why: Ethics Member. The reason I am applying for this position because we are in need of more members within Ethics. We only have two members being Glupes & Judge and the Ethics Director Smiley. I also believe I will bring good leadership within being a member. Another reason I am applying for this position is because I wish to bring good experience with this server. I've seen a lot of bland roleplay that happens all the time and I wish to spice it up a bit and overall help the community being in a senior leadership position. I also will be applying for this position to make sure everything in the foundation is being ethical and that everyone else is following orders well.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?: I believe I would be a good candidate as I do have level 4 experience and that I am mature with certain situations I deal with. I work silently with Glupes, Judge & Smiley. I believe that I am also mature enough to go for this position and believe that I would be a good pick for this position. Yes there has been certain situations that I have been somewhat unethical as O-1 but I will improve on my mistakes and make sure nothing like that ever happens again. I plan to bring honesty and professionalism within Ethics and work with Ferrit and other members to improve on Omega-1 and overall the sites health as well.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?: Make sure that the whole site and foundation personnel are following the Code Of Ethics and Code Of Conduct. You also want to make sure everything is going well within the site such as medics doing what they are suppose to do, MTF making sure they are keeping the scps contained, Researchers doing ethical tests with approves of Sr.Researchers or Ethics themselves. And making sure that Internal Security are doing well working as a team. They also work closely with the Ethics Committee and follow orders by the Ethics Director. Ethics Committee also give orders to Ethics Assistants and the Omega-1 MTF unit.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?): Ethics Assistants, Ethics Members, Internal Affairs Director, etc. They also deal with reports I believe that are more on discord and or teamspeak but not really in-game but it really depends what happened during the situation and where it happened and who or what caused it.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

"Jury" AKA Matthew Sky is a 20 year old who was born and raised in Michigan. He was working at his job one day when he saw people in green and later he was kidnapped. He was then in a facility that looked like a white logo and a red dot, but it wasn't the foundation, It was the terrible Chaos Insurgency. He was kidnapped for money and was ordered by some type of weird thing called "The Engineer." Later the CI were to execute him but MTF Nu-7 rescued the Matthew from a situation. The Nu-7 were ordered by [REDACTED] to rescue Matthew for intel of the certain SCPs he saw outside. He saw SCP-323 a large wendigo creature that can slow movement and kill you fast. He was later then placed as a security cadet and worked his way up through the foundation. He then became a Riot Officer and started to guard "Site Director Levin." He then was later kidnapped by Omega-1 "Jay Coleman" and was recruited into Omega-1. He then worked his way up becoming a Command Sergeant before the Ethics Director took him in as Ethics Assistant. He would be working closely with the Ethics Committee after a long time being assistant he was given a chance for Member and the application was written towards the Ethics Commitee.

------------------------

Who accepts Ethics Committee Applications?
Director of the Ethics Committee - Decided by Server Leadership
Ethics Committee Member - Decided by Director of the Ethics Committee

What are the requirements to apply?
Director of the Ethics Committee - Past experience as Ethics Committee, open Director slot
Ethics Committee Member - Past experience in a Level 4 or 5 job OR as MTF LT+, open ECOM slot

Ethics Committee is a senior position. You may only hold one senior position at a time (see Rule 2.9) - if you hold any others then you will need to resign them if accepted.

- PS : I thank you for reading my application and I hope you put it into consideration. I plan to show good leadership and give this server a better roleplay experience.

Last edited:

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022

+Support

I've worked with Alduin for literally his entire career. Starting out as RRT, he's dedicated to his job.

He got taken by O-1 and climbed the ranks. As an ethics assistant, he's done his job well and is the best candidate for an Ethics Member.
I believe he deserves this position, and can be trusted with it.

I await further responses.

Reactions: Scopes

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
+Support
Actually
competent
Active IG/TS
Good interactions
Dedicated

Alduin has been doing a great job playing the roles he has been given, even before I became an O5 and was an assistant I still had good interactions and could tell he really wanted to climb and work towards ethics and now as O5 I work with him and the ethics member he assists much more. I believe with all the work and dedication he has shown towards ethics I see no one better to get this job.

Good luck my boy.

Soggy

Apr 28, 2022
+Support
Actually
competent
Active IG/TS
Good interactions
Dedicated

Alduin has been doing a great job playing the roles he has been given, even before I became an O5 and was an assistant I still had good interactions and could tell he really wanted to climb and work towards ethics and now as O5 I work with him and the ethics member he assists much more. I believe with all the work and dedication he has shown towards ethics I see no one better to get this job.

Good luck my boy.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Ethics Committee
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee member, the committee is in agreeance that you are suited to be an ethics member.

Contact "Flames" if you wish to accept this position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.