What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
N/A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I am applying for Executive Researcher for a few separate reasons. One of the first being to lend a helping hand to anyone who is trying to find their way within the research department. There is a plethora of options and routes to take your RP within the department, ranging from direct testing on SCP’s to mixing and refining chemical compounds to produce unique effects. One of the most rewarding aspects of being in an advisory position within roleplay is to help others see the same potential of experiences, and help them find their footing and enable them to flourish. I also am applying to extend the potential of roleplay that I may offer, allowing me to approve high-authorization testing, and assisting in the development and knowledge of the anomalies for the Foundation.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
One of the things that makes me most suitable for the position of Executive Researcher is my commitment to my roleplay. Anytime I approach a roleplay situation, I will always ensure to act within my character’s personality, and act mature and serious at all times. This is also seen in my thorough work and dedication to the documents I make, each one so far having fine details and attention put into them to ensure the highest quality is produced. An advisory position like this would put me in an environment where I am able to thrive and pass on this knowledge and enthusiasm to help mold and create the next generation of rising stars.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
Two. What makes a document excellent is the amount of detail and effort that is put into it. This can fall under an umbrella of categories that all factor into how professional the document appears, which can tell a lot about the time and effort committed to making the document. One of the largest factors is basic structuring and grammatical correctness, which both require attention to detail and revising to ensure no mistakes are made, as this can only take away from how professional your document comes across as. An excellent document also should keep the reader / grader involved and interested, whether this be through images, unique language and phrasing, or an unprecedented idea that is out of the ordinary from what a typical document would entail.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

The roles / responsibilities of an Executive Researcher within RP can be broken down into a few primary parts:

Overseeing: It is the job of an Executive Researcher to assist with the day-to-day oversight of members within the Research Department, whether this be through directly viewing tests, approval of testing plans given to them, or communicating with other members of Foundation staff to ensure all currently active Researchers are following standard set protocols for them.

Advisory: It is also the job of an Executive Researcher to advise those below them (Junior - Senior Researcher) in anything that they may need clarification or further understanding of. This could be specific properties or traits of an anomaly, or the standard procedures they would go through when performing tests on various entities located on-site.

Hands-on Mentorship: Whilst bearing some similarities to the previous two, this factors more into a leading by example category. It is of utmost importance that an Executive Researcher sets the example, whether this be through the quality of their research experiments, documents, or overall interactions within roleplay.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Education:
Evan Caldwell holds a Ph.D. in Cognitive Psychology from a prestigious university. His doctoral research focused on the effects of anomalous phenomena on human cognition and behavior. His keen interest in the human mind and how it interacts with the unexplained led him to the SCP Foundation.

Early Career: Before joining the SCP Foundation, Evan worked as a researcher in a private laboratory specializing in cognitive studies. He gained a reputation for his innovative experimental designs and his ability to apply psychological principles to understand and predict human reactions to anomalous occurrences.

Foundation Recruitment: Evan was recruited by the SCP Foundation due to his unique blend of expertise in psychology and an understanding of the anomalous. His ability to approach paranormal phenomena from a scientific perspective made him a valuable addition to the Foundation's research staff.

Research Interests: Evan's primary research interests within the Foundation include memetics, cognitive hazards, and the psychological impact of SCPs on both individuals and groups. He is known for his meticulous approach to experimental design and data analysis, which has contributed to a deeper understanding of the psychological effects of various anomalies.
Personality: Evan is characterized by his inquisitive nature and his unwavering commitment to the Foundation's mission. He is dedicated to uncovering the mysteries of the anomalous while ensuring the safety of both personnel and the general public. Evan's calm and analytical demeanor makes him well-suited to handling high-stress situations and conducting experiments on potentially dangerous SCPs.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, and your consideration for this position.

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
Incoming Message: Research Directorate of Site-65

vsc8qIfDRpS0F1iUHlnctw40r7KieEFv19OZSTmBUk0IIkMMWAncITx14F2Jb3DH_rFerr-kHTMSuSebhPlnqI84Qu5CCMyT16J_y9BL4YuQtveNUwX8rDx2HxUSa0hSc4XpSdZG4yvNS5SOGTcsQQ

Greetings, Evan Caldwell!

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-65 Research Department. Your time is greatly appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been put on hold!

Please email (Discord message) Dpt. Director Darby (thegypsybard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) for elaboration.​

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
Incoming Message: Research Directorate of Site-65

1JOr6tLRF9SLAxZcmZzqbrc2p8I3KYPwLtL__JkrbidNWpMSV3WVxfsu8a9nt9k6oD5HPdCuG1G4vb_zm-t90Pwt34C44TNJdp1YO84hg-kx0LNUThsO4AAKtIQPzI4DUYIlFcnw1Y4bFvvwzf4pkQ

Greetings, Caldwell!

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-65 Research Department. Your time is greatly appreciated!

Upon review, your application has been accepted!

Please email (Discord message) Dpt. Director Darby (thegypsybard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) to receive your training/onboarding.

You may contact your local RAISA Officer (server staff) for your credentials. (whitelist)​

Status
Not open for further replies.