Civilian name:
What server are you applying for? SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 Private
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I am applying for Executive Researcher because I want to expand my knowledge and access further into the SCP Foundation and help assist and allow other people to grow and learn from me. I also want to become an Executive Researcher because I have been working hard in the Research Department for months now and I want to take it to the next level. I have a lot of experience in management roles, and I feel I could make a great addition to the Executive Researcher Team.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- My past experiences not only in game, but in real life in management and in leadership give me an edge for this type of job. I know how to get things done, efficiently, correctly, and well made. I want to spread my knowledge that I have gained and teach to other people so more people can learn and teach. I also feel I could do well If I'm given the opportunity to show my abilities in the Research Department I can really make change.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- An excellent document, whether it's an essay, report, research paper, or any other written work, typically possesses several key qualities that set it apart. Having a clear and organized structure, with a well-defined introduction, body, and conclusion. Headings, subheadings, and bullet points are used effectively to make the document easy to navigate, as well as being factually accurate and supported by credible sources. Information and data should be cited appropriately to demonstrate reliability. An excellent document should always follow ethical standards, giving credit to others for their ideas and work through proper citation and avoiding plagiarism.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- Executive Researchers are responsible for maintaining employee discipline, training, and education, management, writing reports, signing proper documentation, storing documentation, and maintaining document databases. They are also responsible for themselves to maintain composure, professionalism, and leadership.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Dr. Jonathan Anderson is a highly accomplished aerospace engineer with a passion for pushing the boundaries of aviation technology. Standing at 6'2", he exudes a confident presence in the field of aerospace engineering. Jon earned his Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, known for its prestigious aerospace programs. He graduated with top honors and went on to pursue advanced degrees. Jon holds a Master's degree and a Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering, specializing in aircraft propulsion systems. His doctoral research focused on innovative propulsion technologies that aimed to increase fuel efficiency and reduce emissions in commercial airliners. After working for many years he was approached by the SCP-Foundation which now he works as a full time, engineer, and Senior Researcher.

SLASH from SCP

Jun 24, 2023
-/+ Support

- I personally haven’t seen you on much
- Never answered about how many Excellent Docs you’ve made
- Answers a little short for my liking (opinion ofc)

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
-Support
I don't think I've ever seen you before
Doesn't State how many excellent grade Documents you have created

Used Chatgpt on lore

Last edited:

Prdone

Jul 30, 2022
-support

Attachments

• 70F9BE31-5D48-46E5-B4BF-FC319065A4C1.png
    70F9BE31-5D48-46E5-B4BF-FC319065A4C1.png
    680.3 KB · Views: 17

SLASH from SCP

Jun 24, 2023
-/+ Support

- I personally haven’t seen you on much
- Never answered about how many Excellent Docs you’ve made
- Answers a little short for my liking (opinion ofc)
-Support

Changing this because of the use of chat gpt, it’s lore you can go all out on it, why ruin it with ai

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
Incoming Message: Research Directorate of Site-65

BoPQIDjTZXfoAkgC9C9VTIQhjJRdI33bz9CAVOXDjv1hcYjoj9qBatrM9U3JynNNVSl2JMxXcwQwOKiwSsfxBPYH_hXCBFwUgev6owzdF_JlljK2e4aQQiUGTJ3khULj3SYvhYNBm-FRglFkkhh7lw

Greetings, Wellington!

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-65 Research Department. Your time is greatly appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been denied.

Please email (Discord message) Dpt. Director Darby (thegypsybard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) for elaboration and questions you may have.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.