Time zone: GMT-4
Character name(s): "SLASHER"
Civilian name: SLASHER*
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I got banned recently for Minor gitching because the guy couldnt drag me while i was in handcuffs and he blamed it on me
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? Cause i already have senior and I hate having to hunt down a exec to do a 096 test
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I enjoy the researcher role cause it doesn't require the struggle of D-class in D-block (like gensec) and just performing fun tests that could be beneficial to the facility
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? I was told by some seniors and execs that I can write a good document in a short period of time. A good document is consistent of the test, the involved scs/d-class/gensec, the safety procedures, the grammar, the hyothesis and the results all must be written down in detail to the exeriment and must be communicated clearly and thoroughly and thats why ive chosen todays sponsor grammarly grammarly is a free browser addo-
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: Conduct high level tests and approve crosstests/high clearance tests and observe tests to ensure ethical tests are taking place executive researchers are to always be on their best behavior and to never act out or set a bad role model
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: My character would be heavily inolved in the SCP-096 storyline and the research to prevent cognitohazards and to ensure safety is always in place at 096's containment chamber my character would also be in depth in research to find ways to prevent SCP-008 breaches and ways to effectively and safely defuse said breaches

Dr. Swanson

Jul 24, 2022
discord.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Executive Researcher. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. This is due to your reasons for wanting to be an executive are seemingly fully based in wanting to conduct testing with less boundaries and not actually helping the department as a whole. Being an exec is a whole lot more than just testing and wanting it for the purpose of being able to do test without permission is not what we want to see.

You can re-apply after 2 weeks from this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.