Time zone: WST
Character name(s):Blind AL
Civilian name:
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:NO
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:No
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 3 warnings 2 rdm 1 arresting 1 ban for minnor glitching
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? I love to reasearch and I have meet lev 15 in reasearch
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I play reasearcher all the time and I think I would move on to a higher lev
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?0 graded
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: To reasearch and to find out the biger and more difficalt SCPs
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: They probly be in valved with all the scp 001s or the world ending scps

Brian <3

May 15, 2022

- 5+ Intentional COC Breals
- Consistently possessing equipment he is not allowed to have
- Just overal not fit for the role
- Horrible and I mean HORRIBLE application.
- Just banned for 3 Days from Research

Zero Hero

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 15, 2022
To: bal@scpf.int
Subject: Application Verdict

| Application Denied |
Greetings Al.

This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has been unfortunately denied. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this position; after much deliberation, the team has decided to deny your application.

If you would like to discuss matters further, you may email (Discord message) either myself (Don't forget Hawaii#8207) or Dpt. Director Lunaro (Bees#4431).

You may reapply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.