For how long have you played on CG SCP: For about two Months now
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Ezikio [WRD-N-06]
Civilian name: Inzi
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
What are your total levels?: 136

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: HOLDING: MTF E-11 PVT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I received 2 FailRP and 1 RDM 1 Failrp was for giving a d-class a gun when I was a chef and the other one was for I was RP as 912 and CI were raiding and I was hitting them with the baton not knowing they could give 912 commands as well. As for the RDM is when I killed a captured DEA member and he got caught in the crossfire when I was killing CI.
-
How long have you been a Senior Agent for? 2 weeks
-
Why are you applying for Special Agent? I am applying for special agent because I enjoy playing DEA, I also enjoy dealing with surface operations and helping out others on surface. I've also noticed that there's not a lot of special agents around to give tests to people who want to play DEA.
-
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?: I believe I am a good fit for special agent because I'm always active and always around to help out the agency the best way I can. I also show professionalism when dealing with RP on surface and in-site. I put a lot of effort in DEA to show that I can make it.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I've written 0 documents so far but plan to in the near future. But what makes a document good is having a title, description, and time of an event, as well as the grammar you put into it.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
- Test and train new DEA agents also show them around and show them how our agency works.
- Help agency managers with running the department
- Giving MC&D Permits
- Making sure DEA are doing there job
- Negotiate with GOIs (CI and GOC)
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Ezikio always aspire to be in the military ever since he was little, When he became older he went into a special military force and it was led by the foundation to recruit more people into there site, after two years of hard training he was moved into the site to become accustom of his space around him, after a few weeks into the site he meet some new friends and people he can look up to. A few more weeks past by and someone comes to him and offers him a position as an agent for the site, he agrees and learns how there agency works and he continuously works hard for the better of the site.

Chan

Jul 16, 2022

Application Accepted

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of my agency mangers to be trained

Thank you for applying.​

Status
Not open for further replies.