Apr 28, 2022
Ickezeznshwa, Antartica.
www.google.com
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:507109226
Discord name: Sophmod#0023
For how long have you played on CG SCP: A bit more than a year and a half
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Foundation: Fredrick "Fanboy", CI: Frederick "Fanboy".
Civilian name: I forgot
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Nu-7 LT, Nu-7 SPC, Nu-7 CPL, E-11 PVT, E-11 SPC, E-11 LCPL, IA, Intel, CI-A, CI-B, CI-B.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, I do not remember much, but I haven't had a warning or broken any rules since april/march
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- I am applying to be an Internal Affairs Ambassador because I know that I will be a great addition to the team of Ambassadors currently active. I help out with IA duties, perform arrests, and many other objectives/actions needed to be done by me. IA has been one of my favorite roles to play in the game, and like I have already stated above, I know that I will be a great addition to the IA Ambassador team.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- I have performed many arrests since I have been whitelisted as an IA agent about A year and a half ago. I have learned a lot about the Code of Ethics and sometimes, the Code of Conduct. I, for some reason, get big attention from the IA ambassadors, pulling me in to talk to me frequently. I can tell that they like my work in the AI department, so that influenced me to become and IA ambassador. Sometimes, even the Department Director comes in to talk to me. I can't help but feel that they think that I am a good fit to become and ambassador. Once, when doing my duty as an IA agent, the entirety of A-1 including an assistant, IA director, a medical consultant, and an O5 member were involved in talking to me. They made me write out an essay of an activity I was involved in, and they approved of it. This influenced me a lot to apply for a the IA ambassador role, since I can teach and lead the IA department to be better, and satisfy the higher ups.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have wrote one, in-game document, but I have been writing ooc document such as mentoring guide for Nu-7, and etc. What makes a great document are the sufficient topic and areas to cover in the document.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- The responsibilities of the IA ambassador in RP is to deal with rogue/misbehaving IA agents, lead the IA agents, and etc. I know that I am qualified to do all of these.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\Loading Document . . .\\\\\\\\\\

\\\\\\\\\\\\\Welcome, O5-5.\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\What would you like to access?\\\

\\\\\\\\\\Internal Affair Agent\\\\\\\\\\
\Fredrick "Fanboy" incident report.\

7/22/████

FL3 Server Room Camera Feed
------------------------------------------------------------------
A-1 CPT: "Well well well, what have we got here? Explain to me.. Why you thought it would be a good idea to disguise as a medical consultant?"
Fredrick "Fanboy": "There was a ghost... In Medbay! It was haunting me! I thought if I disguised as a consultant, it would leave me..."

A-1 CPT: "You've made our commander very upset. Look at him. He's walking slow as a snail."

A-1 COM: "How dare you!" *Sobbing noises.* "You made me sad.*

Fredrick "Fanboy": "I-I'm sorry sir!"

*An Assistant pops out from behind, and an Ethics member enters the room, quickly leaving the room again.*

*An O5 member comes out from in front.*

O5-█: "What has he done?"

A-1 MAJ: "He's made our commander very upset. He disguised as a medical consultant."

O5-█: "Not our problem. Send him to IA ambassador."

Fredrick "Fanboy": "Wait! I've written an apology! It's finished!"

*Fredrick "Fanboy" gets dragged out of the server room.*

Based on real events.

Dragonbor166

Jan 31, 2023

1692025568079.png

Agent Fanboy​

Thankyou for taking the time to write out this application, Unfortunatly this application will be Denied

If you wish to find out more on why it was denied please contact me on discord you can reapply in 7 days.

-Dpt. Director Marcus Takafuji

Status
Not open for further replies.