-Medical Consultant [Holding]
-Medical Consultant [Held]

-Nu-7 LCPLx2 [Held]
-E-11 SPC [Held]
-E-11 CPL [Held]

CI-B [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-N/A

Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?
-I was happy with what I worked with and knew all of my responsibilities as a former consultant, but when I left and returned after 4 months, I realized that nothing major had changed, and I want to be able to correct that. I aim to make the Medical Department even better than it is now. I want to be able to work with all the department leads to see what we need to change, and I want to make everything more organized.

What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:
-During my time as an Assistant, I was involved in several critical RP circumstances, which I believe is one of the skills you need to have as a Medical Director. I have a lot of experience working with team leaders and I know how to communicate with others to keep them up to date on all of the new developments that have occurred. I've written documents that could be useful to the Medical Department. I am aware of and understand all of the obligations of a Medical Director, and I believe that with this information, I will have a fresh and easy start as a director, allowing me to immediately begin implementing changes that will benefit the Department, but I will consult with the Department leads First.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:
-As a Director of Medicine, your responsibilities include overseeing the whole Medical Department and accepting or rejecting consultant applications. The Director ensures that the Department runs smoothly and that no complaints are received. Directors should make the required changes to assist the Department. They can also job ban people from Medical or revoke people’s medical licenses.

Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:

1688151642381.png
Name: Ethan Parker
Code Name: “Florenzo”
Date of Birth: September 23ed 1993
Time Hired: January 17th.
ID: 7648329
Clearance: Level 4
Hired by: Redacted.
Current Rank: Medical Consultant

Ethan Parker was a high school kid that did not know what to do with his life he wanted to become a technician but then one day he saw someone dying. He went right over to the man that was dying to help him, he performed SPR and saved his life. After that day that he saved that man's life he decided to pursue medical school. After he graduated from high school, he got a fully paid scholarship to medical school he spent 8 years in medical school to become a doctor. He started studying day and night making sure he can get his medical license. After the 8 years was up, he graduated Medical School and got hired at a hospital as a staff member in the Emergency room. He saved several people with his team; one person was losing blood rapidly and needed help. Ethan and his team had to work double time, so they grabbed lots of gauze and stitches. They immediately started pumping blood into his body making sure he did not bleed out. They started the process that they thought worked best and started stitching all the wounds. They saved that man's life, and he came out of the hospital the next week looking a lot better. After 10 years working as a staff member in the ER the Foundation started noticing his skill as a doctor and they wanted him to work as a Medical Consultant. One month later he was taken in by the foundation and was interviewed by REDACTED. He passed the interview for Medical Consultant and Faked his death then transferred to the foundation. Ethan had the option to give himself a Code Name, so he picked “Florenzo”. He led the Medical Department and gave out medical licenses. After two years as a consultant, he was noticed by the Ethics Committee. The Ethics Committee wanted to give him the option to become a Assistant for the so the next day they called him down to Ethics Wing in cl4 comms and was interviewed. He was there for about 3 hours getting asked questions. Ethan was then sent back to what he was doing then 2 weeks later he was given the position to become an Ethics Committee Assistant. He worked his butt off as an Assistant to impress the Ethics Committee and the Foundation to tell them it was a great idea to give him this position. He was always on the job working and made lots of friends throughout his time as Assistant. After a few years he started getting bored and wanted to be able to be a part of another Department. So, he decided to talk to the Medical Directors to see if he can get his position and after a 2 hour of being interviewed, he was sent back to what he was doing and 3 days later they got back to him, and he got his job back. He decided to make his new job as Medical Consultant his Secondary job. He was very proud to get his position back and help the Department as much as he could. After a few months as a Consultant he wanted to spend more time as a Consultant than an Assistant so he wrote a goodbye letter to Ethics and then left his position as a assistant for Ethics For a few days he did regret it but after a while he feels like he should have done that a long time ago but after that I saw that one of our Medical Directors had Resigned from their position as Director Of Medicine and Florenzo decided this was his chance to be able to make a big impact to this department he filled out a format full of questions he had to answer and gave it to the Site Director and Florenzo waited and waited until he heard the news that he was…​

SaintPablo

Feb 2, 2023
+SUPPORT
Florenzo knows what he is doing when it comes to being a CL4 and has lead by example for the medical personnel. Overall Florenzo would make a great Deputy Director of Medicine.

Reactions: Florenzo

Aaron Richards

May 5, 2023
+Support
CL4 Experience
Active On site
An amazing person in interactions
Always Helps me with my Department audits
*Tips Fedora*
I can't say I've had a bad interaction with Florenzo

Exceptional Leader for the Medical Department!
Good luck My Friend!

Reactions: Florenzo

pricetag

Jul 18, 2022
+support
active
prev. CL4 jobs
good app
amazing interactions

Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy.

Simply

Dec 19, 2022
+Sapport
Level four experience
Active and medical department

Familiar with the regiment and the people in it
Dedication to change

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
Clearance Level: 4

To: Ethan “Florenzo” Parker

Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Hello, @Florenzo . Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. After deliberation between the members of Site Administration, we have come to a conclusion regarding your application. This application is to be denied. Elaboration on your denial is available if you decide to get in contact with Site Administration. You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Status
Not open for further replies.