-
Yes

What are your total levels?:

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Current: Ethics Assistant, Sr Agent, Nu-7 SGT, CI-D

-Former: Ethics Assistant, Medical Consultantx2, E-11 CPL, Nu-7 LCPLx2

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
-About 3 weeks

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
-I'm applying for the Special Agent position because I'm involved in the Department and want to help improve it by getting rid of all the minges and growing the Department by recruiting more people. I have seen many new DEA lacking and I can only do so much as a Sr. Agent I want to be able to help them better enhance their RP and have a better understanding of the Department.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
-I feel suitable to be a special agent since I am a strong leader and communicator. I've had numerous CL4 positions and am aware of what a CL4 and a Special Agent are expected to do. I act very professionally and am very active.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-I have written 11 documents in total, them being reports given to me by the Ethics Committee, lectures for Medical and the Code of Ethics, interviews for the IA and Medical Department, and Research studies. A document should always be detailed, organized, and informative.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
-We Give test to new DEA agents and Help agency managers/Dpt. Directors run the Department. Give MCD permits that are not blacklisted from the foundation. Help with Code 1s and we negotiate for people who might have been kidnapped CI/GOC.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-Ethan Parker was a high school kid that did not know what to do with his life he wanted to become a technician but then one day he saw someone dying. He went right over to the man that was dying to help him, he performed SPR and saved his life. After that day that he saved that man's life he decided to pursue medical school. After he graduated from high school, he got a fully paid scholarship to medical school he spent 8 years in medical school to become a doctor. He started studying day and night making sure he can get his medical license. After the 8 years was up, he graduated Medical School and got hired at a hospital as a staff member in the Emergency room. He saved several people with his team; one person was losing blood rapidly and needed help. Ethan and his team had to work double time, so they grabbed lots of gauze and stitches. They immediately started pumping blood into his body making sure he did not bleed out. They started the process that they thought worked best and started stitching all the wounds. They saved that man's life, and he came out of the hospital the next week looking a lot better. After 10 years working as a staff member in the ER the Foundation started noticing his skill as a doctor and they wanted him to work as a Medical Consultant. One month later he was taken in by the foundation and was interviewed by REDACTED. He passed the interview for Medical Consultant and Faked his death then transferred to the foundation. Ethan had the option to give himself a Code Name, so he picked “Florenzo”. He led the Medical Department and gave out medical licenses. After two years as a consultant, he was noticed by the Ethics Committee. The Ethics Committee wanted to give him the option to become an Assistant for the so the next day they called him down to Ethics Wing in cl4 comms and was interviewed. He was there for about 3 hours getting asked questions. Ethan was then sent back to what he was doing then 2 weeks later he was given the position to become an Ethics Committee Assistant. He worked his butt off as an Assistant to impress the Ethics Committee and the Foundation to tell them it was a great idea to give him this position. He was always on the job working and made lots of friends throughout his time as Assistant. After a few years he started getting bored and wanted to be able to be a part of another Department. So, he decided to talk to the Medical Directors to see if he can get his position and after a 2 hour of being interviewed, he was sent back to what he was doing and 3 days later they got back to him, and he got his job back. He decided to make his new job as Medical Consultant his Secondary job. He was very proud to get his position back and help the Department as much as he could. After a few months as a Consultant he wanted to spend more time as a Consultant than an Assistant so he wrote a goodbye letter to Ethics and then left his position as an assistant for Ethics For a few days he did regret it but after a while he feels like he should have done that a long time ago but after that I saw that one of our Medical Directors had Resigned from their position as Director Of Medicine and Florenzo decided this was his chance to be able to make a big impact to this department he filled out a format full of questions he had to answer and gave it to the Site Director and Florenzo waited and waited until he heard the news that he was but he was denied. He was upset but that didn't stop me from being a consultant, so he still worked hard as a consultant but then a month later he finally said that he was done with medical for his own personal reasons. He left the medical consultant and was furious, so Ethan went on a rampage trying to breach an SCP to Medical to get rid of the Medical Department but while he was running into HCZ he was caught by O-1 and was brought to Ethics Member “Peasent” because the news spread throughout the foundation. When he was in the back of the Ethics wing where he was being interrogated. He broke free of his cuffs without them noticing and they never took his gun off him, so he started shooting at the O-1 but while he was shooting the O-1 “Peasent” had to make a big decision because he didn't want to kill one of his good friends, but he had to, so he brought out his pistol and started shooting him. No one ever saw him again. “Peasent” was very upset that week and never could get his good friend “Florenzo” off his mind. But a month later his twin brother was recruited into the foundation to take Ethans place in the Foundation. His name was Blake “Florenzo” Parker he was a 34-year-old man that took his older brother's code name. He came to the Foundation to work for the Ethics Committee he made many friends, but “Peasent” was always depressed but Blake set a goal to “Peasent” Not upset anymore. But while all that was taking place, he started working for the DEA Department for his secondary job. He was invited to a tryout for Sr. Agent and “Florenzo” had been wanting to become one for a long time, so he accepted and passed. He is now a Sr. Agent it was all that he ever hoped for, but he saw that the activity of the DEAs higher ups was very low. So, he decided to have a talk with the DEA Department Directors to see if he could become a Special Agent for the Department of External Affairs. He had a 3-hour interview with the Director, he told me to go resume normal duties and I'll call you up when he has made his decisions so 2 weeks later, he called him up and he told him that he was..

Last edited:

SLASH from SCP

Jun 24, 2023
+Support

- Experienced with CL4 positions
- Good lore

- Wish there was more for individual questions (my opinion of course)

• Love
Reactions: Florenzo

Silent_

Jun 24, 2023

Application Accepted

After consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of the other Agency Managers

Thank you for applying.​

• Love
Reactions: Florenzo
Status
Not open for further replies.