[USA] Forge's Site Advisor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forge

Aug 17, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:226919721
Discord name: helex_drone
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over half a month time on server (375+ hours according to achievements)
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): ‘Forge’
Civilian name: Ocmar Fald
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
  • Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • Held: CI-A (Very impressive i know)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
  • Not to my knowledge

Why are you applying for Site advisor?
  • I'm applying to become a site advisor because I want to be able to help a wider range of people than I am able to now in the role I currently fill, that's the simplest way I can put it. I see it as a spot where a bigger impact can be made in making time spent more enjoyable and easy to take part in. It's also a place in which I'd be able to help people to overcome any problems they may encounter as that's something I try to do anyways (whether it looks that way or not…)​

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
  • I am well versed with the site rules and laws to a point where I think I'd be able to help the majority of people in resolving their problems, I also know that most of them fall under common sense and there will always be people that know them better than me which is why I'm more than happy to learn from them.​
  • A fairly large number of people on the site know me (at least in passing) as forge and I hope the majority of that number don't hate my guts (too much). While I don't intend on taking forge into the role of site administrations as I think it will certainly require me to be more serious in the role, I do not in the slightest intend to intentionally making things less fun in my presence unless it is absolutely needed.​
  • As I mentioned above, I read most of the documents I could find but I am also fairly good at helping to make such things if it should ever be needed in this role.​

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
  • I think the best way i can summarise what i think site administration is, is being a dedicated middle man of the site not being able to do much by themselves but are very much able to get big things going when they put even a small group together.​
  • They are also present to ensure that the site remains in the best state it can, making changes when possible to make this task a more easy and reliable one for the people that must conduct it.​
  • A third thing I think site administration does is act as a point of contact for the people within the site to bring everyday problems to, things that don't directly need ethics or command to get involved with.​
  • While being a middle man for activities within the site, I also assume that they fill a similar role when it comes to the foundation and other groups of interest which they interact with on a regular and non-regular timeframe.​
  • As a final thing I think site administration does is review and approve certain actions across the site such as deployment of certain tools encase of a breach along with if testing is to be done on certain SCP objects in the sites care.​

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
‘Compass’ is somewhat young of the role which he held but nothing abnormal knowing the employee turnaround rate for the site, overseeing a euclid containment wing holding not too many items of note apart from a few cognitohazards and one infohazard. Naturally he never encountered such items hence why ‘compass’ was still around to assist in evacuations of the wing when the site's security department were needed elsewhere. In the time that the wing was calm his time was mainly spent with overseeing the SCP’s within and proposing improvements to their containment procedures in the aim of reducing the rate of breaches and their impact on other containment areas.

To: 'Forge'
Subject: Site Advisor Application Decision

2SMRF4Y.png
[ Application Status: Denied ]

Mr. 'Forge'

Site Administration thanks you for your interest in becoming a Site Advisor.

This message is to inform you that your application has been Denied.
After discussion, we have decided to move forward in another direction. We hope you will continue to excel within your current position, and look forward to seeing you grow as a member of your department.

If you wish to discuss further, you may reach me by email.

Regards,
Site Director Marvin Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.