Do you have a mic?:
-
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-None

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No I have not

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
-I believe that I bring a lot to the table as a OA. Personally I like to get things done quick, with precision, and most importantly I try to do it exactly how it is wanted. I take things serious when need be and I am understanding of event and willing to hear both sides. I also believe that even though I may not have much experience in CL4 or perhaps on this server(I nearly have the week achievement if that means anything) I am quick to learn and understand and able to follow my peers and always willing to help in anyway I can. I also believe that I bring a lot of positive vibes and try my best to give people a good time in the foundation. Furthermore I am a great experience learner and believe I can do great things for the Overseers.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
-In terms of roleplay, as the job description says the OA are the right hand men of the Overseers they carry out the orders of them, they usually keep the Site in check and make sure everything is working and running. They're also responsible for giving orders to MTF in absence of the Overseers.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-Fox's Story is rather vague. Not much is known about him but what is known is he climbed through various branch ranks quickly. His adventure started recently as he was seen about as a Jr Researcher and Medical Trainee, in the matter of days he rose the the ranks becoming a Combat Medic and Sr Researcher, among other things. Fox is well known for being feminine, this however does not hinder his work, he takes a great pride in it. Fox usually is passionate about his work and quick to do what needs to be done, as with any person he is capable of mistakes but Fox takes great precaution towards this and learns from his mistakes quickly, doing what needs to be done.

(P.S. I'm really sorry if this is terrible I'm really bad at writing of any variety. Thank you so much for reading reguardless! <3 )

Chris Henderson+

Mar 29, 2022
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ████████. Unfortunately, your application has been denied. Please get in contact with ██-2 for further details.​

Status
Not open for further replies.