Franklin Ali

Civilian name

Bruce Harrel "alpha"

What server are you applying for

USA

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

(Held-MTF Nu7 CPL) (Held-CI-Alpha) (Holding-Security Captain) (Holding-MTF E11 SPC)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

(1Active warn/FailRP-Put a gun in the d-block chute as a chef)

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?

Adaptability

I can be very professional at all times and I can be calm and patient. I I'm very active on site and I RP very well.
Knowledge

I I'm very knowledgeable in lore and in server rules, code of conduct and COE. I know a lot of information about the role of Ethics Committee Assistant.

Research Skills

I know to take notes when assisting Ethics. I can observe and to espy the site very well.
Communication

I can work well with others and other work well with me I also work effective and efficiently with people
Experience

I I'm very experienced in COE and COC and server rules and I have a deep understanding on being an ECA and I I'm holding a junior clearance 4.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?

Announcements

Conducting routine inspections of the facility is essential. This involves physically examining various areas, equipment, and processes to ensure they meet safety, and operational standards. Regular inspections help identify and rectify issues.
Investigating
Start by collecting all available evidence related to the alleged COE violation. This may include documents, Comms, records, witness statements, or any other relevant information. Ensure that the evidence is obtained and ethically.
Enforcing the orders of the Ethics Committee.

Enforcing the orders of the Ethics Committee is a pivotal responsibility for an Assistant in this role, as it ensures the effective implementation of ethical standards and decisions made by the committee
Tasks
Monitoring ECM and making sure everyone is follow CoE and monitoring key places such as D-block and Medbay if no tasks are given

Enforcing the Code of Ethics
Authorizing D-Block Sweeps
Signing documents
communicating with omega-1

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in
Lore

Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Vice Chairman Luis "Peasant" Perez

=========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png

=========================================================================================================

Greetings, Mr. Ali.

In regards to your application for the position of ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after a Committee Vote; your application has been accepted. Congratulations!

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your new position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.