Overseer Assistant [Held 2x]
Ethics Assistant [Holding]
Nu-7 CSG [Holding]
Nu-7 SGT [Held]
E-11 LCPL [Held]
CI-G [Held]
GOC-LCPL [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received a few warnings in the past, although all of them are currently expired.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

I intend on becoming an Executive Researcher to build more roleplay, but not only to do that but to also help assist the Research Department on most of its ventures. My intentions are to help newer researchers on the Site, progress my own roleplay in the department, and to overall make the Research Department prosper.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?

I have lots of experience writing documents, and I have more than enough experience in multiple CL4 jobs. Being in many assistant jobs I know how to carry myself professionally, write proper documentation, and also perform my duties as a CL4. I understand what it really requires to be an Executive Researcher, to help researchers who are confused and to guide them, help correct their wrongs, and to be a good leader that the rest of the department can look up to.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

I have now made over 10~ excellent graded documents, on how to make excellent graded documents I will go into further detail below,

Grammar: It is a priority on most documents to check for its grammar, minor grammatical mistakes and errors can mess up the flow of your document and make it look worse, while major grammatical mistakes can hinder documents entirely, making them look unintelligible. It is an important tip to always look through your documents for any sort of grammatical mistakes and to try and fix them so that it doesn't ruin it.

Formatting: A proper and excellent graded document requires the use of correct formatting, whether it is centering your header, or adding line bars into your document, it is an important thing that must be understood to make a document look visually appealing to the viewer.

Not adding redundant Information: Having many pages on a document is pretty good, however making your documents lengthier with redundant information, word usage, etc., can make your document worse as it destroys the flow of the document and doesn't give your information in a straightforward manner.

Making sure to use the proper format for each document: It is needed that you have an Index, Goal of Study, Hypothesis, Methodology, and Conclusion in your document to make it an excellent graded document.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?

Mentoring Research Personnel, by helping them with documentation, experimenting, and how to behave as a researcher. Another duty of an Executive is to review tests, and to enforce research policies. Additionally, they are supposed to uphold the CoC and CoE always and maintain a professional demeanor when on the job, and to also be able to do proper documentation.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last edited:

Lunaria

Nov 24, 2022
| Application Elevated |
G'day Gardan Freeman,

You're application for the position of Executive Researcher has been elevated to the interview phase.

Please contact Director Ivy Picket or Director Akura Ovaiss at [lunaria4211]/ [dr_ternith_plague] to schedule an interview.

We thank you for your efforts and hope to hear from you soon.
-nrmVbWMeg5GzGzS5mI29FAuKVNd67WVvOqDhPlkPem8Wp0DcH-cDecG3EEkuh-ajoZQMKQ_rvS2g_67Y2bpOWmUKwE7HsKdAMDqr7o4uEPOWPi_J-016Q8ugly1-2lj9sERBJ5tg0jc0gevaGc37fk

Status
Not open for further replies.