FrostByte

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
Name:
Frostbyte

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:156598349

Previous Rank (convert if required):
Trial Moderator (Noted as Moderator in the demotion log, was told to appeal by Cloak and Mercer)

Who demoted you?:
Cloak (As far as I remember)

Date of demotion?:
Sometime in January of 2022 I believe (2 years ago)

What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK (USA did not exist at this point I dont believe)

What is the case against you?:
Inactivity and failure to complete mentorship within one week.

Is this true?:
Yes, somewhat.

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?:
No.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
Yes, however they all have expired and are several months or a year+ old.

What is your side of the story?:
As far as I remember, I was trying to help the server grow as staff so I became staff to help. However, every time I tried to message my Mentor, I often would not get a response or any schedule sessions would be cancelled. I also switched mentors throughout the week and went through a period of time where I had no mentor despite expressing this concern to Server Leadership (Due to promotions/demotions of my mentors). I did make reasonable attempts to get a new mentor and schedule sessions with my current mentor and the time, but was unsuccessful and was demoted regardless.

Why should you return / what will you change?:
I believe I should return because this demotion happened 2 years ago for reasons that were not entirely in my control. I could have made an even harder effort to continuously inform SL of my lack of a mentor, and I often did not play on the server as I waited for a mentor to return. However, this demotion was two years ago and I believe that since then I've managed to prove myself as a valuable member of the community. I have not been warned or banned in many months or even years on some warnings, and my warnings are few and far between. Lately I have been online almost everyday contributing to roleplay in various ways as E-11, GOC, Research, and SCP.

I also was staff after this and became a Moderator again, passing my trial period a year ago. However I was later removed from staff because I had to make a demotion appeal, and SSL weren't aware of this when they accepted me and I was never aware I had to make one until I was removed.

Last edited:

AceDiscounti

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 14, 2022
+Support Dont know you but you bring up a good point and it seems you were wrongfully demoted, I feel as if you deserve a second chance!

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Frostbyte

Thanks for taking the time to make a Demotion appeal.

After reviewing your past activity, we have decided to deny your ban appeal

The recorded activities we have are not anyone we would like associated with our staff team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.