Time zone: EST

Character name(s): "FullMoon", Jay "The Salesman", Mark "Flames"

Civilian name: Jay "The Salesman"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-Holding: NU-7 MAJ, DEA Senior Agent, SCP-096, SCP-22415, CI-A
-Held: CI-G, NU7 SPC, E11 SGT, Executive Researcher, Ethics Committee Assistant, Medical Consultant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-8 warnings, (All expired) 2 is for rdm self-defense mistakes, 3 frp, 1 mic spam for a song, 1 job abuse for switching on 939 while 7722 was nearby.

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?

At least 3 Months

What are your total levels?:

Screenshot 2024-03-21 231830.png

Why are you applying for Special Agent?

I am applying for Special Agent because I like the department and have a lot of experience in External Affairs and is a pretty fun department to be in. I like the people within it as they're pretty fun to work with, I also enjoy working with others and managing departments which I've done so many times. I also like helping people within departments which can be done a lot within DEA. Since I'm already an Nu-7 MAJ I have a lot of surface knowlege and I feel like I can be a big help with the Department Of External Affairs. I also work with others in the department a lot so I know a lot of them and would like to help kill those greenies and protect the facility and manage it better and I believe I can do that much more effeciently as a Special Agent.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:

I am suitable for Special Agent because I have a lot of experience in combative, leadership, and serious jobs as well as helping anybody who has any questions within the department. I wish to go higher in the ranks within the department to help the people in it more effeciently and effectively. Since I'm already an Nu-7 MAJ I have tons of knowledge regarding the surface zone and how to manage it and the group of interests within it as well. I know how to handle all the codes as well as do them efficiently. I am also decent at combat and good at leadership, I will make people excel in this department if given the opportunity as a Special Agent. I also have had many other leadership positions within a varitey of department and I lead effectively and responsibly.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: 9-10
  1. Clarity: The document should be written in clear language that is easy to understand. It should avoid technical language that might be confusing to non-experts.
  2. Detail: The document should provide enough detail to allow other Foundation personnel to fully understand the properties and behaviors of the anomaly. This should include any physical, chemical, or biological properties,
  3. Objectivity: The document should stick to the facts and avoid making assumptions or making conclusions that cannot be supported by evidence.
  4. Consistency: The document should be consistent with other related documents within the department. This means meeting protocols and guidelines.
  5. Creativity: Although DEA documents should meet certain standards, they should also be creative and engaging. This can be achieved by being creative, including images, as well as capturing the attention of readers.
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:

-To monitor the personnel of DEA and make sure they are doing what they are supposed to be doing and not messing around or breaking any sort of conduct.

-Help give orders to DEA personnel during a Code-1 and assist in the Code-1.

-Make any moves with the chaos insurgency if necessary, for example, negotiating for a SCP or a fellow DEA member back.

-Lead DEA and give out extra orders when necessary

- Answer any questions from DEA in detail to answer their question

-Help agents/senior agents with leadership skills and lead them to the right road to get them promoted as well as answer any questions from them as well.

-Follow any orders given by higher ups such as Managers, Department Directors, and Site Administration.

-Act appropriate and professional

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Marin was always interested in the combative side of things, he went in the Marines when he was only 19 years old, and he served for many years in the military guarding bases, completing missions, whether they be stealthy or go in with a bang. He has killed many people, some he regrets but he knows he had to do it, he has seen many of his comrades die in war and his family pass away in a war as well. He has worked with many people and completed mission after mission and even though it brings him pride in serving in the military, it just doesn't feel like the same when he first started out. He wanted to find a new job, one that gave him more pride and a sense of him being worth something, more than just fighting people. He got a mysterious email one day regarding a job in a facility as an agent of some sort. He knew that this was a sign, something that could bring him more pride and give him more experience as well as teach him new things. He accepted this offer and one day he went to sleep and he heard a noise near him but ignored it, he swore he felt a slight pinch but ignored it and fell asleep. This is where his journey began as he woke up in a facility called Site-56 but couldn't remember anything from before but did not question it as he knew this was a sign of something bigger and better than what he was working towards.

Last edited:

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
APPLICATION DENIED

This application will be denied at this time. Due to the message sent by a Special Agent (that was incorrect after speaking with the applicant), DEA Management thought that this application was going to be withdrawn. As such, not many Special Agents were given the chance to vote on the application. This is a mistake on our part however the current votes on the application will result in your denial at this time.

As the applicant has spoken to me directly about this, you may re-apply in three days as of this message being posted.​

Reactions: blixer
Status
Not open for further replies.