Not open for further replies.

Komodo

Nov 4, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:510707624
Discord name: The Reaper#5525
For how long have you played on CG SCP: around one month
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Central Standard Time/ GMT-6
Character name(s): Gambit (Intel Ambassador) Price (MC&D) James 'Wildcard' Walkerson (CI)
Civilian name: Price
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
SCP 096
Intel Ambassador
MTF NTF E11 Pvt (I had to leave as E11 just was not for me, and I could not use vehicles if I spawned them on a different whitelist)
CI-A
Gensec RRT
Intel Agent
IA Agent
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? And why?:
- 1 RDM warn when I was messing around in d block as a d class and didn't fully understand the rules as I was new at the time.
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- Most of my time on this server has been me climbing through the ranks, trying to gain as much knowledge of the site as possible, and improving role play as possible. I could assist Intel more if I could help other departments prosper while not overstepping my boundaries.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- I am mature and well-known through the site. I understand the responsibilities of a Site Admin.

-I am a former Sr Researcher with around 5 Excellent documents, so I understand how records should be formed to be deemed of good quality.

-Ethical I have been told by most people on the server that I'm one of the most ethical Intel Ambassadors. As well as one of the most patient and understanding. I understand the COE, COC, and the Legal Codex. Aside from that, I am not afraid of punishing those who break any of those and have held several agents to the COE COC and legal codex because of their actions. Which surprised some because people have begun to think Intel Ambass+ only deals with Intel agents, and their only punishment was a job ban.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- A Site advisor is to act as a middle ground between the O5 and DPT directors. They are the ones that order MTF units during raids and keep an eye on directors to see if they are acting less than professionally. They also report all their findings directly to the O5.
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Name: ███'Gambit'████████
Date Of Birth: ██/██/1995
Place of Birth Texas, ██████
Physical description: ███'Gambit.'████████ is observed to be 6'2 ft tall, weighing 220 lbs.
Brown hair and a short beard.
He can constantly be seen wearing a balaclava.

███'Gambit'████████ was born in Texas, ███████ Hospital: █████████████. At 12, his family was killed by Mexican terrorists because they had come to learn knowledge that could have exposed them. Only he was left alive, hiding in the forests outside his home, where police found him, where they documented that his clothing was torn, and he was covered in scrapes and scratches from running. After this, he decided he would not allow them to get away with this. For the next six years, he learned as much as possible about urban survival by living in the streets daily. At 18, he enlisted into the military, where he was drafted into the Army special forces after two years worth of several missions where he showed himself risking his own life to save others in risky ways that could have killed him each time. After that, he was given the nickname 'Gambit.'

After joining special forces, he was sent on a two-person team to identify the cause of a prominent militia appearing out of nowhere where he encountered Epsilon 6 'Village Idiots,' which were engaging in the GoI Chaos insurgency. He was soon captured by Epsilon 6 after documenting what he'd seen them doing and their unit designation. After ██ hours into the interrogation, he was given the offer to join the foundation and its cause or be terminated because of what he'd seen. Accepting the offer, he was soon approached by MYF Iota 10 ("Damn Feds"). Joining the unit for approximately five years, he showed exemplary skills in deception and cover-ups.

Following this, he was sent to site 56 to assist Intel with the mass amount of information breaches occurring in pinewood. From there, he assisted as much as possible until he became an Intel Ambassador. He began to help other Intel Agents by showing them the ropes and teaching them how to perform their jobs effectively. However, he still felt he could do more given a chance.

Boggers

Dec 2, 2022
HUGE +SUPPORT

I’ve seen you many time on the server and you’ve always been a amazing role playing role model.
-You have an amazing grasp of the rules
-You have an amazing grasp of how the foundation works on multiple levels
-You’re respectable, respectful, and mature
-Fire application
- 5 excellent documents (That’s more then some Executives)

I think it would be a disservice to the foundation denying this application.

Sleepino

Sep 16, 2022
Neutral
while you are a nice person in general i still believe you would need more CL4 experience other than being an ambassador

La Femme Rosé

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding Site Advisor Applicant - Gambit
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.

Unfortunately, Foundation Command has deemed you unfit for this position at this time. We at RAISA suggest that you gain more experience as a Clearance Level 4 job, specifically, with a leading department role before you apply for Site Administration. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Secure. Contain. Protect.​

Status
Not open for further replies.