[USA] Garry Mann's Medical Consultant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandwich Guardian

May 9, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20080193

Discord name: Sandwich Guardian#7669

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 8.6 days total in game (749,640 seconds as of the time of writing). I've been playing on the server since at least Jan. 10th 2023.

In what country are you located?: United States of America

Time zone: Eastern Daylight Time

Character name(s): Garry Mann

Civilian name: Glenn Brown

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- N/A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Pac3 Abuse: Wore red as a researcher - RDM x2, once as thaumotologist murdered an IA agent for handcuffing me with no reason, the 2nd time i killed a dclass as dclass.

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
- I am applying for the Medical Consultant role as I believe I fit the shoe of one who can effectively lead medical staff to be the best that they ever could be. With experience both as a combat medic and a doctor I would like to rise in my responsibility and become a member of the medical team that can be trusted and reliable.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
- Leadership, efficiency, cooperation, compassion and initiative are some traits that I believe I possess. I would like to believe I am someone people can turn to in times of uncertainty or irresolution.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
- Personally I enjoy the repairing of broken limbs (Ct Scan?). The act of mixing together the chemicals to produce a drug that can cure ones ailments, including but of course not limited to repairing broken bones of any kind once identified by use of the foundations [CT Scanner?] so the other members of our foundation can continue not only their duties but their lives they so wish to pursue.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
- The Medical consultant is to oversee all of the medical procedures and medical conduct within the facility. Ensuring that all medical staff are performing duties relevant to their field as well as assisting any medical staff that may have questions about the field, their duties, or specific procedures.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in: Garry Mann once was a humble man of science and medicine studying cures for diseases that not even the worlds most profound doctors or scientists could explain. Working countless hours day and night for the better of the world he lived in, until he received a mysterious letter and offer he couldn't refuse to join the world's most closemouthed foundation promising funding, team members and the equipment he had so desired for years to not only continue his personal research and love for medicine but to furthermore assist in the foundations effort to secure the worlds most dangerous anomalies.

Jon dingleshmerg

Jul 20, 2022
Hello and thank you for making an application for medical consultant, but I am afraid we have to deny your application. We hope to see you again in the future and in a better spotlight.
Best of wishes,
Deputy Director Jon "Wiz" Dingleshmerg
1683868934118.png

Department of Medicine​

Status
Not open for further replies.