Civilian name:jackslotty
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):usa
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF NU-7 CPL and did hold MTF E11 PVT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-no
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-ive enjoyed the learning experience and the skills i have developed so far. my willingness to learn and grow a team and my respect for security and the hierarchy of the foundation with these skills and attributes believe I id be a valued member within the captain role.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-my experience with the foundation exhibits a solid work ethic and confidence to stand my ground. my background in military training enables me to consider all aspects of the role, ensuring a smooth, efficient and safe operation of d-block

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-doing RRT/HWL tryouts and doing them well. keeping d-block in a functioning order making sure cadets know what they're doing and getting the researchers d-class that has thoroughly been weapon searched. commanding sweeps when necessary if RRT can not deal with the riot. and assigning posts of cadets/officers/sergeants to make sure no riots or foundation personnel get into d-block

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I grew up in a small town called West Wallsend in New South Wales, Australia and joined the army when I was 17. When I was 27 I suffered a leg injury in Iraq and was discharged from the army. I later had surgery but was ineligible to reenlist so I decided to move to the US. I ended up settling in San Antonio, Texas, and found a good job as a security officer. After about five years I had the strangest encounter with a bus that wasn't bus, I later learned this was SCP-2086. As the ride went on and more people boarded, the bus began to go faster and faster. It skipped multiple bus stops including my own, and when I went to go ask the driver what gives his head slumped back and I was staring into dead milky white eyes. Just then a green gas began pouring in and I had fallen unconscious. When I came to, a small bus with legs was laying dead beside me and unidentified armed men were fighting off the larger one. When everything was finished, I was taken into custody. They later told me they were going to wipe my memory, but after learning of my military history they offered me a job instead. (edited)

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022

- Support

-Personally, haven't seen you but it may be due to a time zone difference.
-Application could use some more effort
-Not on RRT

-Short lore however it is very creative
Learn the responsibilities of a Security Captain better, make a longer application, add to your lore, and join the RRT before applying for Security Captain. Good luck my friend.

jackslotty

Feb 10, 2023

- Support

-Personally, haven't seen you but it may be due to a time zone difference.
-Application could use some more effort
-Not on RRT

-Short lore however it is very creative
Learn the responsibilities of a Security Captain better, make a longer application, add to your lore, and join the RRT before applying for Security Captain. Good luck my friend.
i have rrt sergeant and i was played all of yesterday after school and the day before prob just time zones

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.