List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Current:A1LT/Senior Agent/CI-B|Held:B1 CSG,NU7 CPL,A1 CPT,GOC 1SG,CI-D
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
How long have you been a Senior Agent for? 2 Weeks
-
Why are you applying for Special Agent?

Im applying for Special Agent because I have been actively playing DEA since it was released and have been helping out as much as I can by helping guide the new DEA players into the right direction I also enjoy playing Senior Agent and the role it plays out of the site and want to do more in helping DEA moving forward with anything that is requested of me now and in the future.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:

I have been a Senior Agent for a while now and I used to play Intel so I have experience with how things work within DEA and on the surface I also use to be B1 and NU7 so I have experience with leading groups on the surface and communicating with others. I'm now an A1 LT and have a lot of senior level 4 experience and know how to solve pretty much every issue that can arise within or outside of the site
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

I have written 1 document, What makes a good document is getting your point across in the document and keeping it short and simple
-
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:

Train new DEA
Make sure Senior Agents and Operatives are doing their job
Help Agency Manager+ with things within DEA
Give MC&D Permits
Run operations on surface
-
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

"Gougar" was a guy who was the kind of person you wanted on your team when things got rough. He was always interested in the CIA and so he joined the CIA. Gougar made a name for himself at the CIA, thanks to his work and intelligence skills. He was soon promoted to a high position where he oversaw some of the most important operations. But after several years at the CIA Gougar felt like he needed change That's when he learned about the SCP Foundation. Gougar would be approached by members of the SCP Foundation where he would apply and be accepted as a member of the Department of External Affairs. Gougar's job at the SCP Foundation was to hide the truth of the existence of the SCP Foundation and work with GOIs. During his first year he would learn how the the Department of External Affairs operates. Due to his excellent work as a member of the Department of External Affairs he would later be promoted to the rank of senior agent. With his new promotion he would relay new ways to prepare for Chaos Insurgency raids on the SCP Foundation. In which he would set up a drone program funded by the SCP Foundation. Gougar’s program would excel in gathering vital information on GOIs. During one of his operations a large force of Chaos insurgency approached the base Gougar would call it in comms and prepare a defense force with MTF-NU7 task force in defending the SCP Foundation from this attack. Due to his quick communication and excellent work Gougar had saved the SCP Foundation from this attack. “Gougar’s” actions would not go unnoticed he would be promoted to rank of Special Agent in the Department of External Affairs.

Beah

Mar 16, 2023
+support

I see him around frequently on DEA and he is constantly communicating in the TeamSpeak and working together with other agents and myself. I think he would make a good special agent.

Jul 16, 2022

Application Accepted

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of my agency mangers to be trained​

Thank you for applying.​

Status
Not open for further replies.