Group Moderator
Dec 15, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:550399845
Discord name: icygrizzly
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 10 Month's
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): 'Genocide'
Civilian name: N/A (I only use Civi for GM stuff)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Omega- 1 LTCOM [Holding], Combat Medic [Holding], Sr. Agent [Held], CI- BCOM [Held], Nu7- CSG [Held].
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, I have received some warnings from when I joined the server 10 month's ago, none since then.
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- I have had my fair share and time on the server, I would like to expand my experience on the server. I have good experience making document's from my time in CI, Nu7, and O1. I have displayed good leadership leading CI and O1, I have great communication skills, I am eager to learn new things. Additionally, I like to meet new people, make new friends, I think this would be a great opportunity to do so.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- Assure proper conduct and function within all Departments, Carry out orders for the O5 Council, Create RP scenarios, Assist in info breaches alongside A-1, Authorizing AA if needed, Department reviews.
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- After George graduated from high school, he was approached by a strange man in all black. George was offered a position called "Gensec Cadet" and would work for a company called the "SCP Foundation". George accepted the job and was sent off to the foundation. After two year's, George was promoted to "Gensec Officer". When George reached 5 year's working for the Foundation, he was approached by the Site Manager, and offered a more suiting job for George's loyalty to the foundation. Before the meeting ended with the Site Manager, A1 came into the room with an OSA. A1 proceeded to kidnap George and took him to a dark room with a single table, lamp, and two chairs. When A1 took off the bag from George's head, the OSA walked into the room and sat down. The OSA and George had a long conversation, at the end, the OSA asked George if he would pledge his loyalty to a group called "The Overseer's". George agreed...

Last edited:

Drxgon

Game Master
Game Master
Feb 2, 2024
- support
ERMMMMM Conflict of interest much?

nah but fr + support buddy needs to have a job that aint always combative, and grizz is very professional. He would do great as a OSA