Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-NU-7 LCPL
-CI Beta

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-July 23rd, 2022 Naming Conventions
-August 4th, 2022 Mic Spam
-October 23rd, 2022 Kick Fear RP
These were very old from when I was fairly new to the server. I was stupid and I have now fixed myself.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?:
- The reason I am applying to become a Security Captain is that it is a trustworthy and high role that I know I will be able to withstand, and to make sure all of Gensec is doing the right thing and fixing any errors some Gensec may have. I have a trustworthy amount of experience in the server and have attended many events that have been happening, I've helped take care of riots, SCPs, and CI. I understand the rules and I understand a very good amount of the ethics Code. As Gensec I have a feeling that everyone has an opportunity to learn and it’s the start of becoming something big, it is a starting point for everyone to learn, and I am here to help and answer any questions some may have. As a captain, I want to gain respect for other personnel and have people come to me for help. Being a Gensec captain comes with many responsibilities, as if you do something bad, or if any of the Gensec do something bad, it will leave a bad reputation for all of Gensec.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I have good experience as a Gensec and I am frequently active, I make sure to not miss any events, and take/listen to commands very well. I stay as active as possible as I have to work very often. I will act accordingly and I will never misbehave as it will leave a scar in Gensec. I always remember to always correct a Gensec if they do something wrong, and to answer it professionally, as being professional is very important for being in such a trustable role. I will answer any questions and if a person is in distress or arguing with someone, I will make sure to fix the problem and will take care of it accordingly. Being a Captain means you also have to be very wary of your surroundings, and check in on people to know what the current situation is.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-The responsibilities consist of knowing the Code of Ethics and making sure Gensec is doing their job accordingly. A Captain is to make sure everyone knows the rules and to correct anybody if they do something wrong. Being a Captain, you have to know the rules, and to give commands to the Gensec, like to guard in a certain spot, or to arrest someone. Captains are in charge of Heavy Weapon Licenses Training and Riot Licenses training. Captains also are in charge of doing Sweeps (Code 2). Discipline is the highest end of responsibility for being a Captain, it is to make sure misbehaved Gensec learn their lesson the first time so they don’t do it again.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Charles grew up in a nice but strict military family, he always knew his duty while growing up. Many years passed, as Charles grew with his excellent skills, he learned many skills that have proven him worthy of being a leader. Charles then joined Gensec to make an improvement, to fix any cracks that may occur inside of it, he then proved himself, then went on to become one of the most valuable members of Gensec.

JamaI

Jun 19, 2023
- Support

I play the server every day and personally I have never seen you. I don't know if i just haven't noticed you but i haven't seen you one bit.

( i have had circumstances where i was wrong so dont take my word for it)

Nov 14, 2023
- Support

I play the server every day and personally I have never seen you. I don't know if i just haven't noticed you but i haven't seen you one bit.

( i have had circumstances where i was wrong so dont take my word for it)
I get where your coming from, I rarely communicate through chat/speak unless it's something important, so it's pretty hard for me to be recognized on the server.

Trap Jesus

Apr 12, 2023
Da Trap House
1695349875426.png

Hello @charleswilliamthe4th , Thank you for applying.
Your application has been ACCEPTED.
Contact me trapjesus or speff. on Discord for any questions.​

Status
Not open for further replies.