Not open for further replies.

Gungus Gunlips/Grog Leo

Oct 18, 2022
1711278481458.png

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:448585224

Discord name: GameFist_

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
1 418.6 hours (this is from the year achievement)

In what country are you located?: Netherlands

Time zone:
GMT+1​

CHARACTER INFORMATION:
Character name(s):
Foundation:
Gungus "Houseplant" Gunlips
Foundation: Grog "Armpit" Leo (He sadly got Pk'd)
CI: Grog Holmes
Civilian name: Grog "Smoocher"
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1711280599729.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
General Security Captain: Holding
NU-7 PVT: Holding
Internal Afairs agent: Holding
External Afairs Agent: Holding
CI-G: Held

WHY ARE YOU APPLYING FOR CHIEF OF SECURITY?
The fun that GSD gives: I joined GSD is the first Dpt that I joined and it kinda stuck with me. Gensec is one of those special dpt's that thanks to its gameplay/RP the time fly's by. I only ever grinded/no lifed GSD cause of its gameplay that will never get old. I can also say with this that GSD is a dpt that needs to be there for the site and that teaching new players the way's of GSD is one of the most fun I can do.
Making the Dpt even better: Ever since I have joined Gensec Cpt I always wanted to mean something for the Dpt my old character Grog Leo did thit really well trying to implement fun and goofyness into the work of Gensec. I try my best to keep GSD on their duties while also having fun doing it I find that if you stay in the same area for 2 hours non stop can be really boring, but as a Cpt I try my best to do fun trainings with GSD with things that you can win all so that GSD Develops new skills without boring things.

WHAT MAKES ME SUITABLE
FOR CHIEF OF SECURITY?

1. Activity: As seen on the UK Cpt Roster I am always in the top 3 players with the most time on GSD Cpt I can easily do this on US.

2. Experience: On UK we have a Sub Div named Head Hunters it is a division of Gensec that trains Officers to be a GSD Cpt I am currently the leader of that sub div. And I am still trusted to train these officers and share the knowledge that I have gained from other Cpt's CoS' and myself. I have been Cpt for a really long time now aswell and I have seen allot of situations and can deal with them pretty quickly. As a Sr Cpt on UK I have to stay and do my best all the time show new Cpt's what they can expect and help them if they need it. Know how I need to do my part in Gensec and not just stay AFK in the CoS office all day just for my time quota. I do have to say as a guy with Dyslexia I might not be the best to make docs but that is why I am really good at the other things from a Cpt. The relations between me and other Dpt's are really good aswell, if I see a CL4 from another Dpt walking and they have the time, I always make sure that Gsd and that Dpt are working together as much as they can.

3. Time zone: I come from the Netherlands aka the west of Europe my time zone as said earlier is GMT+1 as I am probably not available for the times when you guys have meetings or when trainings are happening, I can for sure try my best.

WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES

OF THE CHIEF OF SECURITY IN RP?

Working together with other Cpt's like:
-Hosting Meetings for GSD CL4
-Mentoring new GSD CL4
-Giving orders to other GSD CL4
-Making sure that the GSD CL4 are doing their job.
-Trying to change problems that GSD CL4 have during duty.
-Approving/Denying Cpt Applications on the forums.

Working with other Dpt's:
-Making sure that GSD and other Dpt's are having a good relation.
-Frequently talking to SA/SC to make sure that GSD is doing good things.
-Helping other Dpt's when needed to.
-Making sure that GSD stay's respectfull to other Dpt's on site

CHARACTER LORE

Before Foundation:

Grog was a farmer in a little town called Urk in the Netherlands. I lived with my parents in the farmhouse when out of nowhere a giant fire came killing both my parents. After the fire was gone the only thing that was left was a houseplant that stood in the corner of the living room. I tried my best to find my parents but the only thing I found was some burned flesh with some bones. I took a second look at the houseplant and the houseplant gave me inspiration and it gave me hope. My father always said ‘Never back down, Never give up’ he always said that to his viewers when he was live and I took that inspiration and I began rebuilding my life. I knew a lot about water engineering so I went to work on the dam’s so the Netherlands isn't just flooding. After some time I got a letter in my newly built home from a weird place and they wanted me as an Engineering operative. I accepted the offer and drove to the location. It was not just a military base, it was a prison for weird things. I was settled into the entrance zone to make sure everything there is in good condition.

Site 69:

As I knew a lot of EZ they needed to give me a Codename so terrorists like the Chaos insurgency can't find my real identity so I chose the thing that gave me hope, plant. A few day’s passed by and emergency code 1 started. The Chaos insurgents are raiding us. The Gensec response units sadly failed and I was hiding behind a houseplant. I was like what am I doing so I picked up a gun from the fallen soldier and I got them from the back there was also still a deep cover inside of EZ and I needed to find him ‘he will not do shit in my area’ I told myself. I got the DC with a juggernaut as well and they asked me to replace one of the fallen SRU because of my skills with a weapon and tactical uses. Some time passed by and I was promoted to Captain of Security. I got a call from a fellow site, Site 65. They called for a transfer between sites. I said yes to the offer but to make sure no one would know that it is a new Cpt I needed to change my name to Gungus Gunlips, Luckily they were chill with me keeping my codename Houseplant. From that time I was known as Gungus “Houseplant” Gunlips.

Site 65:

On site 65 everything went normal. I was leading the GSD patrol group in a patrol in EZ LCZ HCZ. After I was interrupted with a disturbing call over comms the Dpt Chief resigned right after that with no CoS on site me and me Patrol group when to D-Block ASAP and we when we finally arrived we saw a hell hole fire everywhere hacked and broken doors and all the D-Classes were inside of the airlock with guns trying to hack the CL4 blast door keeping inner and outer D-Block separate. I told all GSD to line up on the east wall and they responded to 9 deaths of GSD operatives. I called over some Combat medics and they were too busy with the CI raid that was going on. ‘ Alright Gensec we might have less people than normal but it's time for a shakedown of D-Block to terminate all D-Class personnel with a gun in their hand’ I said. We went in with 6 Gensec personnel and no deaths on our side. All weapons were deleted from the inner D-Block and we quickly got back to normal duties for GSD. Then I got called to the SA offices and they wanted to talk about a possible promotion.

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
From Site Administration
To: Gungus "Houseplant" Gunlips

APPLICATION DENIED

Hello Gungus,

Thanks for showing interest in the Position of "Chief of Security", as of now Site Administration has decided to Deny your application for Chief of Security. Please contact me or the SA over your department for further information.

Kind Regards,

Site Manager Harold

Status
Not open for further replies.