List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
SCP-096 (HOLDING)
MTF E-11 LCPL (HOLDING)
UNGOC CPL (HOLDING)
ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT (HELD)
GSD CAPTAIN (HELD)
CI GAMMA (HELD)
MTF NU-7 PVT (HELD)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
I have recieved a ban for toxicity 5 months ago, and a couple warns which are all expired.

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
I am applying for Medical Consultant as recently I have been playing Medical quite a bit lately, and even after the new Medical revamp update, it seems that Medical roleplay has also been pushed to the side, with no change, even from when I had started to play the server a little over 5 months ago. I am applying as I want to be able to see if I can bring Medical RP back from the grave, and generally make the medical department very good, and improve it in many ways, and generally feel that there is something to do at most times as a personnel of the Medical Department.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?
I think that I am suitable for Medical Consultant, as I have been teaching numerous doctors and medical staff on how to perform EST, other treatments such as fractures, and make various medical bacterial cures and !medic menu cures. I am also experienced in CL4, as I have previous experience as an Ethics Committee Assistant, which also ethics plays a huge part into Medical, and general CL4 knowledge, and how to manage various positions due to my time on GSD Captain. I have a lot of Medical experience that I have gathered over the 5 months that I have played on the server.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice
EST (ELECTRO-SHOCK THERAPY) PROCEDURE

Step 1: Investigate the subject, make sure there isn't any other fix, if EST has to be done, continue with EST procedure
Step 2: Take the subject to the treatment room
Step 3: Tell/Make the subject face the wall
Step 4: Ask if the subject consents to EST, and ask if they've been revived in their current life
Step 5: If they consent, and they haven't been revived, tell them that it'll only hurt a little bit, like a pinch
Step 6: Pick up and throw the harpoon at the subject's back
Step 7: Tell them to not go to the light over and over, pull out your defibrillator and use them on the unconscious subject
Step 8: Once the subject has been revived, assure that whatever illness/injury the subject had before is now gone
Step 9: Thank them for cooperating, and let them out of the treatment room, wish them a good day

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?
Medical Consultants have the responsibility to train medical trainee's to be able to give them their Medical License once the trainee reaches level 10 support level, to write up and print documents about the Medical Department, attempt to improve the department, work closely with all medical personnel, providing psychological evaluations on staff up to clearance level 4, follow through orders from the department director of medicine, and to create and help distribute cures to subjects with infections.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in
Gure ████ Buchan was born in 28/01/████ to parents Fiona █████ Buchan and Duncan ████ Buchan in the Woodend Hospital, located in Western Aberdeen. At a young age, just like any other child, Gure took an unusual interest in make-believe anomalies during his time growing up. In school, Gure was always a top student, acing most of his tests, all the way through his time in high school, and took a rather keen interest in Medicine, which he chose to continue into university. After graduating from high school, Gure ████ Buchan enrolled into the Aberdeen University, to continue his degree in biology and medicine. A few years into his journey into university, Gure ████ Buchan during his break, decided to take a road trip down to Yorkshire, England to attend a biology study, to which when he arrived he was the only one there, which then followed by muffling and a kidnapping. Gure ████ Buchan woke up later in Site-91 located in Yorkshire England, which is a site that specializes in science and medical technologies, which Gure was then swiftly recruited into the Medicinal Department as a Junior Medicinal Chemist.

Gure ████ Buchan excelled in his work and duties within Site-91, which took the eyes of numerous site administrators within Site-91, which he was then promoted to Executive Medicinal Chemist, and pended transfer to Site-65. A few months after the request, he was transmitted to Site-65 as a Sr Doctor. He excelled even further within Site-65, with his various inventions and technology creation, to a point where he had ran tests so many times, that he had no ideas on what to do. Gure ████ Buchan was then pulled beside by Director of Medicine ██████████, who then went over with him his achievements alongside an interview to which Gure was then promoted to Medical Consultant, to which he now stands today, proud.

Dinklesprinkle

Civil Gamers Expert
May 11, 2022
Application On Hold

RE: Application of Gure for the position of Medical Consultant

Dear, Gure,

At this time we require further deliberation to further ensure that you satisfy our criteria and will be a suitable fit for the position.

At this time the application will be put on hold pending further decision.

Kind Regards,
Abbie Oswald
Director of Medicine​

drmeow

Apr 5, 2023
Department of Medicine

Greetings Gure,

Thank you for putting in the time and effort to apply for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion with my team, your application has been Accepted. You will now undergo a standard trial period of two weeks. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to set up a time for your training and interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.