STEAM_0:0:526209813

Discord name
epid._

For how long have you played on CG SCP
17 Months | 1.9k Hours

In what country are you located?
Australia

Time zone
AWST, Only really active during this time throughout the weekdays, most likely why im not seen to much for americans

Character name(s)
Gure [BTAC-S] - FOUNDATION
"Gure" - CHAOS
Natlio Adema - CIVILLIAN

What server are you applying for?
SCPRP USA

Do you have a mic?
Yes

What are your total levels?
Combat Level 52
D-Class Level 50
Research Level 28
SCP Level 32
Support Level 44
Total Level 203

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
MTF A-1 PVT - Holding

DEA Sr. Agent - Holding
MTF Nu-7 LT - Held
CI-C DELCOM - Held
Ethics Committee Assistant - Held
Medical Consultant - Held
GENSEC Captain - Held
MTF E-11 CSG - Held

GOC SGT - Held

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
All my bans/warns are expired

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
10 Months 2 Weeks

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
I am applying for DEA Special Agent as i've recently picked back up onto DEA, and for the last couple weeks I have enjoyed it a lot, and want to pursue it further, with Special Agent obviously being the next step within DEA. I have also been apart of BTAC, which shows some sort of experience within DEA.​

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?
I think that I am suitable for Special Agent as I have lots of previous experience with surface related operations, with me being a prior Nu-7 LT as well as being a CI DELCOM a while back, as well as with that I have held a few other CL4 roles within the Foundation that reflect my strong leadership. I am fairly active on the server, and can easily put hours per day into the server.​

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?
I have written a few documents, those being when I used to play IA and made arrest/investigation reports, when I played research and wrote sampling or general testing documents, as well as when I was a GOC and had to make documents for them too. Various aspects make a document good, such as a Title, usage of words, spelling/grammar, and ease of reading.​

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?
Training new DEA agents and operatives
Hosting Senior Agent Tryouts
Dealing with GOIs, CI, GOC, as well as handling civilians that enter the facility
Negotiating with GOIs for SCPs, people who have been kidnapped
Dealing with relations between UNGOC and CI
Keeping surface clear of Chaos Insurgency, as well as GOC (when at a state of war)

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in
Gure ████ Buchan was born in 28/01/████ to parents Fiona █████ Buchan and Duncan ████ Buchan in the Woodend Hospital, located in Western Aberdeen. At a young age, just like any other child, Gure took an unusual interest in make-believe anomalies during his time growing up. In school, Gure was always a top student, acing most of his tests, all the way through his time in high school, and took a rather keen interest in the Military. After graduating from high school, Gure ████ Buchan enrolled into the Military, to continue his interest and passion in it. When he was driving to enlist, he went down a blockaded road, which then followed by muffling and a kidnapping. Gure ████ Buchan woke up later in Site-65 located in Saskatoon Canada, which Gure Buchan was swiftly recruited into the External Affairs Department.

Gure ████ Buchan excelled in his work and duties within Site-65. Gure ████ Buchan was then pulled beside by Director of External Affairs ████, who then went over with him his achievements alongside an interview to which Gure was then promoted to Senior Agent, and after a few months of work, Special Agent, to where he is now.​

Last edited:

Estere 'Orca'

Nov 15, 2023
DEA.png
To: @Gure
Subject: Role Re-Assignment

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello @Gure ,

We thank you for your interest in moving up within the Department of External Affairs. After careful consideration, we believe you are ready for the promotion. As such, your application has been
ACCEPTED. Please reach out to management directly (Joesph sir.colonize) to receive your training before accessing your new equipment.

Congratulations Special Agent Gure.

Status
Not open for further replies.