[USA] Hades Intelligence Ambassador Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HadesTheMan

Oct 30, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5376~7623
Discord name: Eggy-Selch#9163
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About a month and a half.
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: MDT
Character name(s): {Intel}: "Hades" / {Civ Gundealer}: [PAM-T] Dean Martin.
Civilian name: Dean Martin
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I Currently hold a Whitelist in IA and INTEL but i mainly only play Intel currently, and more than likely for the foreseeable future.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received No Kicks/Bans/Warnings
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
- I am applying to Intelligence Ambassador because As i see there usually isn't any active during when I'm active, and I would like to think that I could make a great fit as I have great interest in seeing new players and agents a like strive to make great professional intel operatives!
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
- I believe what makes me suitable for Ambassador is my drive to see things done the proper way the first time, to ensure there are no mistakes made in my part training the ops, or how their carrying out their duty, but I also believe taking positive approach in most corrective measures where people fail to be key to being a good Ambassador and kindly show them where to re-correct themselves.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have not made too many documents but of the ones i wrote and in general a good document maintains detail of events recorded in short form so you can understand what happened in detail but not to a point to where your reading a book for an hour. Enough precision and detail to get the point across and explaining in detail if need be.
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
- The Responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP Are:
1) Ability to notice assess and re-correct when issues arise within the department and keep the Director informed.
2) Maintain good moral and professionalism within the department and amongst the agents/operatives.
3)Be Quick but understanding when guiding people along when they need training or informing on what their doing.
4) Ensure when people are in need of assistance, that you are there for them.
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what story-lines they would be involved in:
With my Intelligence Ambassador, their lore is they were transferred in from a more classified Site (42) With no memories or knowledge of what they did there as given what the site did, so they reverted to their training as a Spy/Intelligence agent originating from within the post-Soviet government. Story lines I Would like to be involved with are ones that involve good deals of Intel theft/recovery/destruction, spy craft, and everything in-between. Aside from that I'm not picky, I am happy to be involved with whatever I get myself involved with at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 2482

Hello @HadesTheMan , not going to leave a verdict. Just mentioning that I have edited your post in order to meet the application guidelines, in the future could you please add [UK]/[USA] to the start of your application depending on what server you are applying for

Sage Wyatt

Aug 27, 2022
washington
+Support
note I havent really seen this guy in game whole lot also could be cause are different departments but by the way he's talking sounds like a lot of passion behind those words and have had a talk with him today; His really nice, easy talk to overall a nice guy.
Mature
Active

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+ SUPPORT
Active
Mature
Called "a prodigy" by one of the
directors
Seems to have a good understanding of the role.

SixtyLemming844

Oct 22, 2022
Huge + Support
Active
Mature
Really good rp’er
Super nice
Great guy
Really puts in the work for Intel
Great application

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
+ Support
+ Active
+ Shows heavy interest in intelligence department
+ Fit for role

TwoOeros99

Aug 19, 2022
United States
------------------------ACCEPTED------------------------
The Department Director of Intelligence has read your application and is happy to announce your acceptance into the position of Ambassador. Please report to Dpt. Director "Doofus" for your new Ambassador handbook and clearance card.

Congratulations and thank you for your hard work and dedication to the Department of Intelligence and the Foundation
-Dpt. Director "Doofus"

(ASK STAFF FOR RANK IN-GAME)

Status
Not open for further replies.