[USA] "Haji"'s SCP-096 Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haji

Feb 21, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11924939
Discord name: miq#2871
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4d 2h 37m total, around a month since I've been on the server in general.

In what country are you located?: Brazil.
Time zone: BRT (GMT-3)

Character name(s): "Haji"
Civilian name: "Hessid"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP US.

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes.

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- SCP Level 10, Total Level 10
1678155850601.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Currently MTF E-11 SPC.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Single warning for RDM, was told by GenSec to beat someone up as 912 and got reported for RDM.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I've gotten some decent experience in E-11 related to SCP-096 and I've also participated in multiple breaches where 096 was involved, as well as being knowledgeable in its lore and its behavior. I also believe that 096 is an extremely fun role that can create interesting situations for MTF, GenSec and the Foundation as a whole, or even Surface Zone GOIs and civvies depending on who sees his picture - overall, its an extremely entertaining SCP, and I believe I've got the experience and mindset necessary to play him properly.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- SCP-096 will traditionally sit down on the ground and hug its knees whenever pacified, crying quietly and attempting to hide its face from anyone and anything. It'll also remain stationary. It can also be standing up and slightly bent, with its hands on its face, also crying.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- SCP-096 is NOT allowed to beeline straight into D-Block unless the person who saw its face is in there. That also applies to where it can go - it can whenever there are people who enraged it, until it kills them. 096 will break whatever is in its path to reach the person who has seen its face, thus making it able to go anywhere from Core, HCZ, LCZ, D-Block, EZ, etc.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
- 096 is recontained by following a careful list of steps, usually carried out by MTF E-11 personnel; first, personnel are advised to put on the SCRAMBLE goggles, next they are advised to find and destroy any pictures of 096 present on-site during the breach. They should then grab a bucket from one of the armories or from the PW bathroom. Then, place the bucket on top of 096's head, regardless if its pacified or enraged. Wait until 096 is done with its rampage and use the Anomaly containment beam to pacify it, and then put on special SCP restraints, and return 096 to its containment chamber, and close the door. If the door is broken, get a tech expert with SCRAMBLES on to repair it to prevent further breaches.

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Haji !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Toad​

Status
Not open for further replies.