Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
User Information
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:155919919
Discord name: LittleMsStupid
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been actively playing on the server a month after the US server had opened. I then took a break in May of 2023, and returned earlier this year in 2024.
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: Mountain Standard Time - UTC−07:00
Character name(s):
- SCP Foundation: Alexander "Starlight" Halo
- Chaos Insurgency (deleted character in favor of UNGOC): CI-G "Empress" Elios
- UNGOC (Inactive character): Shirin "Sentinel" Makutsloki/Naomi
Civilian name:
-
Alexander Halo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: I do, however I am a mute. I am currently in voice training so I may be more comfortable with my voice, so that will become more prominent over time.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
SCP-096 - Holding
Executive Researcher - Twice & Honorary, Held in 2022, recently rejoined in early 2024. (Mid February)
Deputy DoR - Held
DoR - Held

Site Advisor - Held
Site Director - Held

O5-7 - Held
O5-2 - Held

CI-Gamma - Held
UNGOC First Sergeant - Held

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

Conduct Upholding

I feel fairly confident in my ability to uphold the Code of Conduct with my peers, myself, and the personnel below me on the Foundation Hierarchy when my duty calls for action towards violations. I have the code and what is not allowed, including my native department's policies memorized to a t, and I apply it at any and all opportunities where it should and can be. I am also ethically questionable at best.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

Liason for Overseers

Overseer Assistants serve as the liaison for The O5 Council on-site. They relay messages that lower ranked personnel have, and either deal with the issue themselves to relieve the weight of Site-65 from the O5, or if the situation calls for it, they hand it to the O5 directly to ensure the issue is dealt with. They act as the microphone piece for the O5 if they deem it necessary.

Operations

Assistants also conduct operations if ordered by the Overseer Council, typically within the interest of the Site as a whole. When not conducting operations under the O5's command, they enforce the CoC (Code of Conduct) on the O5's behest, in conjunction with Internal Affairs. On occasion, an Overseer Assistant will conduct operations with MTF Alpha-1's "Red Right Hand" assistance, if no Overseers have orders/are present or are dismissed.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant Character and what storylines they would be involved in:

A life of silently fearing for what type of disease would overtake her was all she had thought about in her time at Area-22. The occasional alarms and smell of iron mixed with traces of gunpowder and carrion had well adjusted into her psyche at this point. This facility was a sarcophagus of disease and famine, only kept afloat by automated quarantine measures, and she was right in the middle of it, tasked with finding remedies for some of the Foundation's nastiest pathogens. Twisting hating flesh, brain melting prions, organic clockwork, the spawn of Sarkites and Daevites alike had all singed into her mind, embedding themselves as a normal work day.

Then, on one unfortunate day, the SCP-610 infected area they were supposed to monitor experienced an anomalous fluctuation. Hours into the breach, she as forced to reside in an of a barely secure office, tuning out the screams of her coworkers, with the occasional gunshots, with a creature even trying to break into her own office. Eventually, with the hands of Beta-7 and Epsilon-9, the facility was cleaned and sterilized, corrupted flesh beings cooking and screaming.

The psychological trauma that had befallen her that day broke her. In a plea to get her to continue working, and maintain the knowledge she had, the O5 Council, in conjunction with the Ethics Committee, ordered her to transfer to a different site and receive amnestic treatment, against her judgement. Soon, she had made a transfer to an isolated Site in Canada, near a rural village, in the middle of nowhere.

Over time, she had grown accustomed to the new changes, even if a particular
prion was still present, but she paid no quarter of mind towards it. Her work had earned her the title of a member of Site-65's Executive Board, only this time, inklings into her time at her original site had sung faint songs into her head. The amnestics proved ineffective after one or two examinations, and downing a bottle of chemicals she brewed in the on-site chemical lab. A simple concoction she had cooked up using an amalgamation of chemicals in the case of paranoia. It doesn't help to fear everything, after all. All she could smell at this point was samsara of pus, crushed bone and dead shifted flesh once more.

One phone call later and she was face to face with the O5. They knew from her demeanor what had happened. They were not displeased, in fact they had predicted this once they had her transferred. Perhaps, rather than to terminate her or move her again or drug her harder, they should instead find a more efficient method to keeping a tab on her and what horrors had been locked up in her head.

One of the Councilmen nodded to their left, and the armored masked men stepped forward, their silhouettes barely able to make out their juggernauted frame with the dark ambient lighting, and slid a file with a RAISA across the table towards Alexander.

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
+Support

Pretty good at RP and cares about their roles. I'd be happy to see you as an OSA and you have plenty of experience.

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
1otlogofulltransparenttback.png
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Warning: Message Received... Processing Message.

Incoming Message from: @kennedy.inspector@scip
To: Mrs. Halo

Greetings, the council quickly deliberated, and are confident in your capabilities on site and as a member of the research department. We would be more then happy to have you onboard our assistant program to help represent the council in day to day activites.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any member of the Council for any Information.

Glory to the Foundation, Signed O5-2.

Application Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.