SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Oct 5, 2022
Tennessee
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): DWHJR

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 284.05 hours

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: CST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF Nu-7 SGT Hank Hughman

Chaos name (include your rank): Evil Hank Hughman (still a conscript)

Civilian name: Hank Hugeman

Steam ID: 76561198447372724

Discord ID (name#0000): DWHJR#6561

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: i have applied for 096 4 times https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-dwhjr-scp-096-app-num-4.8581/#post-53244, https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-dwhjrs-scp-096-application-num-3.8198/, https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-dwhjrs-096-application-num-2.8087/, https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-scp-096-application.7761/
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have one LTAP 24/Hr ban and I feel like it was a misunderstanding as I had left before I knew I was needed for a sit and got LTAPed for it which is reasonable.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: yes, I've admined for an rp server in Pavlov for quite awhile, I've handled quite a few people and disputes during my time in there and people are generally cool with me.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I've played on a jail break server on Pavlov which i feel is rather serious and i make sure that im following protocol when i play, it kinda has similar rules to this one
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: at least 2 - 4 but sometimes more
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I just mainly wanna help people out, sometimes newer people like cadets or D-class don't know the full server rules and can unintentionally break them. Also id like to be able to help if someone gets stuck and I'm right next to him. or if I'm watching some guy yelling False info breaches or if someone is just plain RDMing everyone. All in all I think that i could help a lot of people out especially with the more in depth rules and regulations such as combat jumping or spawn camping that not everyone knows about.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think that I would be good as I have some experience making sure the rules are enforced. I try not to take myself too seriously and I'm always expanding my knowledge on the rules of the server. I do mess up sometimes and if that does happen ill accept that as I have done in the past when I was newer to the server. I've gotten mad at people before but ill be damned if I'm not gonna have a good time with them the next day if the opportunity presents its self

- Hank Hughman

Last edited:

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
+/- Neutral (More -)
+ Experience in staffing even if it's not GMOD
+ Mature

- Multiple warnings
- Many denied RP applications

Last edited:

Deleted member 2482

+/- Neutral (More -)
+ Experience in staffing even if it's not GMOD
+ Mature

- not many hours that can be played every day
- Multiple warnings
- Many denied RP applications
bruh, when playing 2-4 hours is not enough time wasted on the server. This isnt a job its just a fun server to play on and peaple should start treating is as such, also why the fuck would rp applications matter at all in a staff application, peaple take this game to seriously

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
+ Support
+ Active
+ Good Application
+ Mature

Jaiden

Oct 4, 2022
+Support
+
He joined around the same time as me I remember seeing him in d-block with me at lvl 5 (Active, good hours)
+Follows the rules
+Respected player

+/- Ok Interactions

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi DWHJR/Hank Hughman,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.