Harold Hawks

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): voodka

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Current VTime is 3 days and 15 hours. Overall I've been here for a bit over a year.

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: PST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Site Manager Harold Hawks
Chaos name (include your rank): Not applicable
Civilian name: Gerald Hawks

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:231703558

Discord ID (name#0000): voodka#9285

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: It is.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Nothing notable.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Conan Exiles servers, Roblox servers and previous Gmod servers.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: During the weekdays I can normally be on for upwards of 3-5+ hours a day. During the weekends I work 10 hour shifts thus I usually just maintain a presence over discord or play for a short amount of time.

NOTE: During all of April and some of May, I’m working full time shifts to cover for someone which will rearrange these hours so my weekends are more free while I’m playing less on the weekdays. This will likely affect how many hours I can be active from 3-5 to at least 1-3 instead until this period is over.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I simply want to help improve the quality of life for people and assist players how I can. I believe taking on this role is one of the ways I can do so.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: As a member of the staff team I can contribute to moderation of the server with the knowledge I've gained throughout my time here. I've been educated and re-educated on the rules time and time again to the point of mini-modding other players which is unsavory so I'd like to join in an official capacity and actually contribute to solving these problems in a more meaningful way. My goal in joining Site Administration to begin with was to help improve the quality of life for the players by improving their departments. I've had my ups and downs, recently definitely downs but I always try to bounce back in the end and do whats most fair for everyone.

Last edited:

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
+Support

I haven't had too many interactions with you but from the ones I've had I really enjoyed. You're approachable and enjoyable to be around.

Boris Johnson

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
+Support

-Good guy

-Very approachable
-Well known member

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
+Support
- Would make a great staff member

"Recker"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
+Support

One of the most trustworthy individuals in this community. Great guy as well!

Kisuke

SCP-RP Staff
Jan 15, 2024
+Support
Really friendly guy and nice to talk to, would trust for staff.

Loviatar

Staff of the week!
Staff of the Week
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 7, 2023
+support
a well known member in the community
I have only had good encounters with him
lots of experience within the community

MonsterGaming