[USA] "Hazard" Mendez SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazyhorse

May 3, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:5842564
Discord name:Crazyhorse#1115
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since early 2022 with just about 12 days of playtime
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): "Hazard" Mendez | "Merchant" |
Civilian name: Mendez "Hazard"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- It wont let me put a Screenshot, but SCP level 11 and total level 88 (I can show in game)
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I have been in E-11, Nu-7 and CI. and am Currently in CI right now. IA Agent, and DEA Agent
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-3 warnings from may of 2022 (FailRP FailRP RDM), 2 RDM warns for server rule changes because i left from moderating this server about 6 months ago and got them the same day or two i got back.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I am a good RPer and i want to be able to play as 096 to enhance the roleplay on this server. I wish to participate in tests and interact with people in a RP way. i currently have full knowledge of SCP 096 and know his lore quite well.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- a calm 096, usually sitting down in a balled up position crying. (Be ready to RP when pacified). after breaching he may be seen walking around very slowly.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-SCP-096 may go wherever he wants on the map as long as he is tracking down a 096-2. 096 should take the quickest route and not play to try and get as many kills as possible
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: Using Scramble gear you containment beam SCP-096 and then cuff him. you SHOULD put a bucket on his head but you don't have to along with scramble gear.

Crazyhorse

May 3, 2022
-Massive support
Shot a Matador into d-block
Hi, I Would like to inform you i was arrested for this, just for it to later be proven with a clip it was not me. that's why i was unarrested early

Status
Not open for further replies.