Not open for further replies.

Holiday

Oct 24, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:535879584
Discord name :Holiday#3054
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 155.75 hours
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): "Holiday" [AXO-III](F), Buck Bjornsson(CIV), “Buck”(CI)
Civilian name: Buck Farley
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-CI-B

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have only been kicked for being AFK

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
  • I wish to do more in GENSEC than I currently can as a sergeant and rise in the ranks to hopefully become a site advisor someday.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
  • I have played as a sergeant for a few weeks, I have led a sweep ,given two sweep briefings, I have done a lecture, shadowed a AXO tryout, have been in charge of D-block multiple times when no other sergeants or higher ranking GENSEC were online, and I go by the book and the rules but I am able to adapt to new situations.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-The biggest responsibility of Security Captains are to oversee the actions and duties of GENSEC such as their professionalism, following the of code ethics, but most importantly carry out orders from the chief of security and site command so D-block and in turn the site runs as smoothly as possible. They also apprehend those who they see breaking the law, hold tryouts, approve sweeps and code meta and doing briefs for both , along with holding lectures, and setting up checkpoints during code 1.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: A former police SGT who quit the police department in hope of a better job, until one day he was told about a job by a mysterious man who turned out to be a foundation recruiter. “Holiday” became a GENSEC Cadet and proceeded to slowly crawl his way up dealing with some danger on the way and realizing just how important the foundation was to humanity after seeing what horrors were contained by the Foundations. Soon he found himself as a Sergeant with hopes of doing more for the foundation, he decided to apply to become a Captain…

Personal Comment: sorry if it is lacking some information I am not good at writing about myself and thank you for reading my application.

Last edited:

"Wick"

Sep 5, 2022
-/+Neutral
While I have had nothing but great experiences with you in-game, your application is lacking ALOT in terms of character lore and in what you have written for your answers. I would suggest having more reasons as to why you are applying, and why you are suitable for a position such as this.

Billy 'Darksky' Brown

Sep 26, 2022
+/- Neutral
I agree on what James says, in which you always have great interactions and you would deserve a plus but you do need some more reasons and such.
Try again and I am sure you will be great!

Robin Trinket

Oct 13, 2022
+ Support
This application lacks the detail that I think it should have. However Holiday has been under my guidance for a few weeks now and I can confidently say this application does not represent how he is. Holiday has done most tasks of a captain under my guidance as well as being prudent member of General Security.

Anakin GroundRunner

Donator
Sep 21, 2022
+Support
+ Amazing Interactions
+ Mature

Like everyone has said, your application needs work, especially if you want to get a senior CL4 position. HOWEVER, I think you would make a great captain. I have seen first hand your leadership skills. Even when I was chief, it was great having you on my team to help organize D-Block and control GENSEC.

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
+Support
+Really good at commanding GENSEC and taking charge
+Mature
+Great Sergeant
-Application is short

I feel like Holiday has a lot of potential as a captain as he comes across as a skilled leader although the application is lacking detail and feels short. Overall though, I feel that Holiday is an exceptional individual to be selected for captain.

Last edited:

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
1668034981161.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief Mijur Decmuski and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I am glad to inform you after your application has been Accepted. Please get into contact with me for more information on what to do next.

From the desk of Dpt. Mijur Decmuski and Dpt. Chief Larry Hummer

Status
Not open for further replies.