In what country are you located?: Colorado
Time zone: MDT
Character name(s): Hueman Frued
Civilian name: Hueman Starvn
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Combat Medic and Medical Licenses (dont know if those count)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- To document and analyze more SCP's. To also have fun doing documentation. Not a lot to go off of for sure, but I know that during my time playing SCP games i found most of them were actually pretty fun and exciting to learn about. I even bought a "Yellow Journal" of some SCP's.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I believe my documentation and my personality make me a good executive. Personality isn't a great example, but the way I dive into a document and list information about multiple SCP is great. Now of course I can't list too much information about the SCP, but it is fun to write down information and useful tests in order to understand and acknowledge the effects, situations, and side effects of these SCPs and what they could do to a subject.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- 2-3 documents currently I believe. One regarding SCP=330 and another involving an event which included 3 separate anomalist objects, Item#983 series. What makes a document excellent isn't by just how it was written, but the effort of it to look professional and understandable. It should list the test in exact detail, but also must be written with effort and appreciation
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- They are to approve credits and signatures for test, to mentor researchers and observe them during test, looking over documents and ensuring that each document is correct to its standards, grading papers to ensure if they are well written, talk in lectures to inform researchers of site agenda and other matters, documentation layout, and understandings of tests

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
UA: So give it to me straight. This researcher walked to our doorstep and was allowed in by multiple personnel?
Ambassador F: Yes, underneath an order from higher clearance personnel from another site, Hueman Frued was allowed to attend the site.
UA: Okay, but why was he allowed in our site? He looked like a bum when he walked in. Not to mention the major burn scars to his face and other parts of his body?

It looked like he was walking here on his last bit of life anyway.

Ambassador F: We prescribed him a skinsuit, which he can use to protect his sensitive skin underneath. To the reason he was allowed in was because of a confirmation from another site that he worked there, and not to mention the Clearance 4 card he walked here with.
932coy.jpg

Ambassador F: Apparently after an incident that left his body scarred, they transferred him here. Higher up however, wanted him to go through research training and to work his way back up again.
UA: So this Hueman Frued guy, this person work his way up to the top like you said?

Ambassador F: Can't say a lot about him, most of his file is classified other than this ID card and his accident. Besides, other than this card not working at this site he did do research here effectively. I'm just surprised that he doesn't remember anything about his incident.
UA: Hm, well we shouldn't talk to much about him, he should be on site at any moment.
Ambassador F: Alright. Also, keep an eye out if you do see him. I need to talk to him about something. There is an issue and I believe he can help with it.

UA: Will do.
Hueman Frued used to be a researcher at Site-19. After an incident occured at the site, Hueman Frued was transferred here to site-65 on higher up clearence. He arrived and was ordered to give information about the incident. He stated he didn't remember too much about the accident, but said he was in pain after it. Even now. Foundation staff came together and made him a skin suit so he could roam around site. Unknown to most people he knows a bit more than he leads to believe.
Hueman Frued tested following codes of site-19, however due to the limitations of site-19, it wasn't able to hold as many SCPs. Hueman Frued wanted to transfer himself to a better site and approached staff members near Site-19 laboratory in Sector-██. At this point something happened at the site no one knew much about. Listed in the files was a blackout that occurred at the site. Other than classified information being censored for safety of the site, it was listed that Hueman Frued was scarred with burns and lacerations all over his body. He proceeded to walk away from the site all the way to site-65. It is unsure how he was able to walk that distance and how higher clearance members knew who Hueman Frued was, but it was a chance for Hueman Frued to start over again.

//LOG_END//
//OPEN_IMG//

932f11.jpg
//IMG_NAME_Site-19. 199█.//
//OPEN_DOSSIER//
//APPROVING....//
//PASS_████//
//APPROVED//
//DOSSIER_SITE_19//

Last edited:

Johnny Legend

Aug 30, 2024
+support
I would be interested in seeing Hueman take on a more serious role in research. I think he could provide a nice factor for the Department. Great roleplayer. A bit goofy sometimes.

clovecigarettes

Aug 17, 2024
+ support !!
- truthfully your time doesnt do you justice, you play actively and consistently
- tests are always engaging and super creative
- you really put your heart in your app

AbdulLanahan

Jan 13, 2024
-/+ support I have not seen any research projects. They do well on Cartographer. Not seen them play much research other than Cartographer. Would like to see more Research Projects from them.

RatGod

Apr 5, 2024
Incoming Message...
Message Received!

To: HuemanFrued .org
Subject: Application Denial

Dear Hueman Frued,
While we appreciate your interest in the leadership of the Research Department, we have decided to deny your application. You are welcome to attempt again in two weeks, and we hope that this does not discourage you from continuing your work in our department. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, you may direct them to my email at BarryUriah11011@Foundation .org (ratgod101 on discord). Thank you for your time, and I wish you the best.

Sincerely, Barry 'Blue' Uriah | BarryUriah11011@Foundation .org