List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Foundation:
MTF E-11 SPC [Held]
MTF Nu-7 MAJ [Holding]
SCP-096 [Holding]
Ethics Committee Assistant [Holding]

CI: CI-A [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
AD_4nXcjKlV24732aGq6UwveS4ydqbg71Z_zaC-pynSgUUBdcuCrGXNLbzKcDTUnpq44wx-t8skWclbKmKRi0rmQK-GY8cOPvVfu8W9GsqLC-UXeosViQUJp9pWdrwhMOI1yoUgPYiMQO8qLEEi1VEwNUG5qKhM

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

There are numerous things I feel make me a good candidate for Overseer Assistant. To start, I believe my character is something that allows me to stand out. I am an outgoing individual, who is highly motivated to make an impact in anything I do. This can be shown throughout my time on site, where I have made an impression on many individuals ensuring that with people I meet, they feel like they can approach me with any needs of theirs. This is extremely valuable in the sense that oftentimes there are people who feel that there are not many individuals that they can go to when they have questions, or problems. Throughout my time on the server, I have developed a solid understanding of the way one should uphold themselves, as well as the RP involved in each role. Along with this, I have developed a solid understanding of the CoE, and CoE. My experience on the server has allowed me to develop skills that would be required of an OSA, things such as the ability to lead, communicate effectively, and problem solve. I am currently a MAJ in Nu-7, and throughout my time in Nu-7, I have learned a lot about the RP behind the server. During my time in the Nu-7 CO team, I have had the chance of developing leadership skills. As well as familiarizing myself with many people around me on the server. Aside from that position, I also hold a position as an ECA, which has also enhanced these traits. These positions have also allowed me to gain experience in higher clearances. Finally, I have stated this many times in many places, but it has, and will continue to be my goal to leave a positive impact on whatever department I work in.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- Authorizing AA, and Termination Past Airlock
- Uphold the Code of Conduct
- Perform tasks delegated by the O5 Council/ assist A-1 in said tasks.
- Inspect/ Sign research documents when necessary.
- Ensuring general health of the Site.
- Conduct expected CL4 duties, such as management of bulkheads.
- Assist lower level clearance personnel with questions, or issues.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Hypnos lived what many would picture an ordinary, peaceful life. Growing up, it was hard to call one place home with the moving around to find a place that fit best. Hypnos found himself finding ways to pass the days until he could hopefully find a place to make lasting friendships. As an only child, a lot of Hypnos’ free time was spent on the computer, this love for computers gave him the opportunity to truly explore what could be done with his future.

After some years went by, the feeling of finding a place to call home had fled. His family settled down into a reasonable place, and with Hypnos’ age he felt decisions needed to be made about where he would take his future. There was a battle deciding what path he wanted to go down, but he knew he needed some things that would challenge him. With his knowledge of working computers, Hypnos started out as just a simple technician within the foundation.

Fast forward 4 years, Hypnos had experienced almost all the foundation had to offer. The incident of 173 breaching and being within mere meters of him, or the time D-block had a rare successful riot. Hypnos had been around, and was well known throughout the foundation at this point. In this time, he had moved from being a technician to guard work which is where he found a strong suit of his. Hypnos’ time as a guard demonstrated high capability, which did not go unnoticed by Nu-7. With vacant spots in their force, Hypnos found it was time to try something new, and gave the tryout a shot. Passing with flying colors, Hypnos was in. Hypnos had advanced through the ranks, learning more about the foundation that he didn’t even know was possible. Late one night, Hypnos found himself at the desk of his commander, which had his mind running through the possibilities. “We have been reviewing your recent conduct, and feel you are fit for our CO team.” Remaining professional, “Thank you sir, I won’t let you down.”

Hypnos’ time as a LT helped him build a strong understanding of wrongs and rights, as well as a deeper understanding of the CoE, CoC. This experience would be required of him, as it was his job to effectively teach new recruits wrongs from rights. Being a LT, Hypnos met many new people, and developed new relationships with people that weren’t previously possible. He kept refining his skills and experience to ensure he was the best LT he could be, with ambitions for more. His time spent as a LT seemed short last, as Hypnos found himself landing a decent promotion to the rank of Major. This promotion came from a sense of determination, and a feeling of wanting more. This exact feeling is what led him to testing out his options, and branching out to see if his passion would leave a larger impact elsewhere.​

Last edited:

Ace Maximus

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jun 29, 2024
++Support
He is a Nu-7 Captain that has amazing leadership and dedication plus is also very professional and active. He has taught me a hefty amount about the server and is extremely helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.