[USA] Hypnotoads (Pearson Pavish) ECA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hypnotoad's AKA Pearson Pavish's Application for Ethics Commitee Assistant

Me as a portait.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:9994809

Discord name: Hypnotoad#9561

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1-2 Months

In what country are you located?: Australia

Time zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) - GMT +10

Character name(s): Pearson Pavish

Civilian name: Pearson Pavish

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): The SCP USA Server

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do possess a Microphone.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Research Department
Security Department
Medical Department
Senior Researcher ( CL3 )
Officer ( CL2 )
Doctor / Psychiatrist ( CL3 )
Internal Affairs Department
Intelligence Department
Mobile Task Force / Chaos Insurgency
Agent / Operative ( CL3 )
Agent / Operative ( CL3 )
No MTF/CI Roles as of current.

Notes:
Medical Department : (Medical License and Psychiatrist Training)
Internal Affairs Department : ( Passed Evaluation and training )
Intelligence Department : ( Passed Evaluation and training )

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No, I have not received any kind of disciplinary actions such as kicks, bans and or warnings.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

Because of a number of significant characteristics and experiences, I believe I am the best candidate for the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. To begin, I have a strong relationship to ethics because I primarily play as an Internal Affairs Agent, which demands me to actively apply the CoE, CoC, and Legal Codex in various situations on a case-by-case basis. This has given me a strong awareness of the ideas and frameworks utilised in ethical decision-making, as well as the capacity to critically assess ethical dilemmas and propose alternative solutions. Although I understand that CL4 experience is usually looked at more closely for the Ethics Committee Assistant position, I have been advised on many occasions by ethics members that it is an excellent place to begin your JR CL4 experience as long as you have some prior experience applying ethics. I am driven and persistent, and I am willing to go to any length to learn and expand my skills as an ECA and continue my career here on Civil Gaming for the foreseeable future. Thus far, I believe that my continuing showing of my ability to communicate and keep a professional attitude in all situations is especially noteworthy, as the assistant role is not one to be taken lightly. With my many thousands of hours spent playing Garry's Mod on a wide range of servers, I want to be able to serve and strengthen the ethics committee's status on the server.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

An Ethics Committee Assistant's duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting Ethics Committee Members with their daily tasks within the facility while also working closely with the site administration to ensure that the Foundation maintains its cohesion and consistent operational stability. As the name implies, an 'Ethics Committee Assistant' is tasked with documenting and handling Code of Ethics violations that occur within the facility and ensuring that the CoE is upheld to the highest regard while also performing the previously mentioned jobs such as communicating with site staff, giving orders to MTF 01 when ethics committee members are not on site, and listening to ethics related concerns on site. Assistants are also considered as a direct link between regular site employees and members of the Ethics Committee, capable of acting as a sort of messenger. Finally, the Ethics Assistants' primary responsibility is to carry out the directives of ethics members and the Chairman to the best of their ability while serving the foundation.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Pearson Pavish's Personnel File
Last Accessed: 19/02/23 00:03 Hours
Clearence Level: 3

09/08/14
Personnel File #1
Pearson Pavish was first noticed by Foundation Staff when beginning his work as a lecturer of advanced Medical Science at the National University of Australia, working there for 4 years his work was admirable and possibly helpful to the foundations interests of further studying SCP's unique properties and effects, on 09/06/14 Pearson Pavish was subject to continued security screening and inducted into the Scientific Department as a Junior Researcher under the watchful guidance of research Leadership as an associate in Medical Sciences

27/05/15
Personnel File #1.3
After his continued work within the scientific department Pearson Pavish was elevated to the position of Researcher on the 23/01/15 and quickly then after promoted to Senior Researcher, his research specifically on the SCP subject 1025 is the primary reason of his elevation to a Senior Researcher position and further clearance access as a now Clearence Level 3 personnel, he was entrusted with the testing of other higher-level SCPs to further his career.

02/11/17
Personnel File #2.1
Pearson Pavish has continued to study and evaluate the effects of SCP-1025 as well as along the way a couple of other SCP Subjects, at this time Pearson has taken up some medical duties within the medical department, previously earning his medical license (Mentioned in previous personnel logs). Pavish's decision to begin leading into other departments other than the scientific department was quote on quote "I feel as if some of the work done my other colleagues of mine in the research department are not for the progression of science but for their own obsessions". This has been taken into account the ethics committee for further review as well as Pearsons continued presence within two departments.

03/02/20
Personnel file #2.7
Pavish for a year now has been within the Department of Internal Affairs, his motives were from what we know are from previous experiences and things that he has witnessed in his previous departments, Pearson has taken on an Agent Position reviewing and applying the Code of Ethics on site, taking a special interest in the scientific department and their protocols in relation to testing D-Class personnel on SCP subjects, Pearson continues to monitor the department with a watchful gaze, motives could be more than meets the eyes, he should be put under review by department leadership.

14/01/23
Personnel File #4
Pearson Pavish has continued to uphold his duties within the Department of Internal Affairs, he continues to watch over scientific testing and maintains order within the facility with just application of both the Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct, continued service within multiple foundationd departments has lead to a respectable reputation within the department.
[PENDING FURTHER ADDITIONS]

Closing Access to Pearson Pavish's Personnel Files.

Note: Thank you for reading my application and see you around!

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-56

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Hypnotoad!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Ethics Assistant!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been Accepted!

After Committee Vote.

Congratulations!​

Status
Not open for further replies.