In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): lakot
Civilian name: lakot
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I have been in Nu-7, E-11, CI, DEA Senior Agent and am whitelisted for SCP-096.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, but all are expired and the last was from June 2023.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I am applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador because I like Internal Affairs and I would like to progress in the department.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I think I'm suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador because I have enough experience and interactions as IA Agent and I have a lot of experience in game, and although I have a prior history which is poor to say the least including actions which I regret, this all occurred months ago and I had since taken a break from the server, so I feel that I can apply for this role now.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written a fair amount of research documents and some reports.

A good document has proper formatting, a consistent writing style, is usually formally written, has correct grammar and spelling and has a good purpose.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
The IA Ambassador's responsibility is to supervise their agents and ensure they are doing their jobs correctly, as well as to enforce the foundation legal codex.
They are also responsible for training and disciplining the IA agents.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Lakot joined the foundation as a security cadet, who then obtained his licenses and graduated to become a fully-fledged officer. After several months as a security officer, Lakot was moved to Internal Affairs where he was entrusted with enforcing the legal codex.

Last edited:

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Support (leaning Neutral)

I will give my honest opinion. I notice you within the community, you're also a developer which is also a W and shows your invested in the community. The application is a little lacking but I like the format on it. Good luck Lakot.

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
-support blacklisted from like 3 mtfs and very mid app

Moxxie

Jul 17, 2022
-Support

Weak application, blacklisted from 3 MTFs, RDM'd a firing line prevent 008 from entering PW, which let 008 into PW

Not someone I'd want in any sort of control over a department

Second

-support

Despite having left the Civilian Gamers community, I still got DMed abt this one so let me cook.

The reasons for my -support on this application are as follows:
- Currently blacklisted from all Mobile Task Forces for this clip which actually is actually you acting against IA
- When I was still active, I rarely if ever saw you on IA. I saw you on D-Class a lot, as well as occasionally DEA.
- Despite being a competent and skilled programmer, all recent and past interactions with you tell me you still lack leadership and the ability to understand another viewpoint, both of which are critical skills for Internal Affairs.
- The content of the application itself is quite lacking, which could be improved upon.

I think you can improve, and I would love to see you make a new image for yourself on the server, but I just don't think you're ready for a CL4 position.

I'll get back to retirement now, that's my thoughts.

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: "Onion"

emilsnat

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
Feb 9, 2023
-support

Despite having left the Civilian Gamers community, I still got DMed abt this one so let me cook.

The reasons for my -support on this application are as follows:
- Currently blacklisted from all Mobile Task Forces for this clip which actually is actually you acting against IA
- When I was still active, I rarely if ever saw you on IA. I saw you on D-Class a lot, as well as occasionally DEA.
- Despite being a competent and skilled programmer, all recent and past interactions with you tell me you still lack leadership and the ability to understand another viewpoint, both of which are critical skills for Internal Affairs.
- The content of the application itself is quite lacking, which could be improved upon.

I think you can improve, and I would love to see you make a new image for yourself on the server, but I just don't think you're ready for a CL4 position.

I'll get back to retirement now, that's my thoughts.
I appreciate your thoughts but with all due respect the last time I remember having a conversation with you or seeing you was months ago. I've repeatedly stated that I don't like what I did in the past and I admit that I was wrong but I feel that I've improved enough for this position.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
-Support (Leaning Neutral)

Obviously what you did was not great previously, although I will not judge upon what you have previously done. Mainly I believe I just need to see more from you before allowing you too become an ambassador. As well your application is obviously not very detailed, so if you give it another couple weeks and get more detailed on your application I would see you being a great fit.

Senior Ambassador Sledge

Oct 25, 2023
Cincinnati Ohio, United States
+/- Support (Leaning Negative)
Has been on IA frequently
Has a good understanding of the job
Respectful, and asks questions when needs be
Always on the teamspeak

Very short app
No idea what the people are talking about regarding your past, but that goes without saying it has a big impact
Not enough time on IA imo to consider Ambassador

I won't hold your past against you for 2 reasons: 1: I had no idea and 2: It's been awhile it seems.. and from what i've seen, you don't seem to be that guy anymore. I enjoy seeing you on IA but I think it is too soon for you to consider Ambassador. I say give it another 2-3 weeks for people to get a lot more comfortable with you. IA is important in the sense people need to be comfortable with you, I learned that lesson too late, and suffered for it. Thankfully, you won't need to learn that, what you do need to learn is other people are not comfortable with you, for whatever reasons they may have.

Now, I believe with time, and building trust back up, and getting people to know you more, you'll be a perfect fit for Ambassador, but that is not now. I believe that you could do this, and you aren't the only one who needed to prove themselves before becoming Ambassador. It's perfectly reachable, keep playing IA, keep doing what you're doing, and I will give you my full support in time. Good Luck

Painter

Jun 18, 2023
[REDACTED]
-support

MRDMed IA working CPC that one time as E-11 and let 008 into PW. Clearly not fit for a CL4 position.

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
-Support
I'll admit it's been a while since i've seen you on the server, but not a very trustworthy individual.

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
MvM6HTA.png
Application Denied

Agent lakot,

Hello, At this current time, we do not believe you're ready for this position. If you would like to know more information on why this was denied please feel free to contact me over Discord. You may apply again in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.