[USA] Intelligence Ambassador Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly

Jan 30, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60354183

Discord name: Honestly™#2827

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5 weeks with a total of around 171 hours a large portion of this time is in solely intelligence

In what country are you located?: Australia

Time zone: GMT+8

Character name(s):
Foundation - "Monrow"
CI - "Bobboa"

Civilian name: "Rodney"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI A-1

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I've received one ban for no intention to roleplay which is covered in a incident report, know that since then i've been avoiding such activity to better myself on the server.
- I've also received a warning for using a pac that wasn't roleplay friendly. (they didn't respect the high quality orange suit)

Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
- Simply i find myself in situations that requires a Intel Ambassador to be present only to find that there is rarely a Intel Ambassador on when i and other Intel agents need them the most even when we ask over comes for one, so i wish to be able take on the responsibilities as to reduce the amount of these situations so that we will be able to do our departments job.

What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
- When i'm solely focusing on doing intelligence work i see it through to the end and i'm a respected individual amongst the other intelligence staff and Nu-7 Operatives. After my previous ban, i worked hard to be a better intel agent even when in bad situation, and i can say that i have improved and i follow the correct protocols.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I've written a few when i had the time to do so, i ensure they have a high standard of formatting that give all the necessary information but is also simple enough to read ensuring that it gives the right context but is also engaging to the reader. When making a new type of document i usually first search up the works of other so i can keep to a similar style or even refine it.

What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
- The intelligence ambassador is many responsibilities such as interrogating CI operatives for information and acquiring their IDs and disguises in preparation of a deep cover mission that has been approved. The responsibilities also include fulfilling or even leading surface operations such as mass cover ups of infoleaks, spreading misinformation on a large scale to even in the containment of a surface anomaly.

Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Agent Monrow is a fun loving man but when the situation requires it he will be utterly ruthless without remorse, if there is a significant infobreach it will be cauterized with only copious amounts of amnestics and lead if necessary. If there is a hostile deep cover agent amongst the foundation staff it will be torn out and given nothing but a hailstorm of lead, after any and all information they may have has been extracted of course. Monrow loves intel it is his home his people, and anyone that attempts to bring it to harm will be dealt with

Jul 16, 2022
Hold

Thank you for taking the time to make an application for the position of Intelligence Ambassador, but due to us not having any positions and the new DEA being released i will be putting your application on hold.

if you have any questions message me or Komodo on discord
Chan-Waltah#0797
Komodo-The Reaper#5525​

1665726517828.png

Status
Not open for further replies.