(USA) internal Affair Ambassador

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jearls

Apr 6, 2022
Steam ID: 76561199229136385
Discord name: jearls85
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I Believe about 6 days worth of time I started about 4/5 months ago (I play on both the USA/UK sever)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: ETZ/EST
Character name(s): jearls
Civilian name: Jearlsss
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: [Held] NU-7 PVT [Held] CI alpha
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: yes I have a few of the UK sever I just join the UK to have fun and not be really strict. Stuff like patrolling heavy containment. I have one warning on the USA for yelling at a combat medic for letting a MC&D died when I was ordered to bring him in alive. By Omar.
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador? I love the sever and have been playing for a long time. I am usually only the class and Internal Affairs. I have arrested many people who have not followed the rules and have done stuff the should not have.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: I follow the rule and know them pretty well. I am very active and I love busting people doing wrong. I know their are certain people that you can’t arrest when they do wrong like executives, MTF, 05 and level 4 personnel. As a regular and internal affairs agents.
-
How many documents have you written As of now none I have no arrest over 35 minutes. Most of my arrest have been Ginseng killing D class unethically or researchers doing unethical test or anyone just breaking ethics or the rules.

What makes a document good?:
- It should be on important topics. It’s how its worded and what the contents of the document has on it and spelling, and grammar.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: The internal Affairs ambassadors are more responsible internal affairs agents that instead of taking care of like cadets that break the code of ethics they take care of like MTF or other level 4 for class personnel. Ambassadors can still arrest cadet. The Ambassadors are needed to arrest level 4 personnel or MTF. They are the managers of IA and if a agent has broken the rule then it is the ambassador join to get the situation handled.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: My Ambassador would not be in many story lines as I really don’t ever get involved in big things like mass volts. Usually small stuff like a chef to going to D-Block or Gensac going to d-block and give guns to d-class. Many times it’s just with people being unethical. Many times it ends with the person going to jail.

Last edited:

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
-SUPPORT
A lot of the segments of this are completely wrong, including the responsibilities question mostly. I would also like to hilight that you have not written a SINGLE arrest or duty report, which is a problem. I would suggest improving your experience within the department, because clearly you have no idea what Ambassadors do..​

Status
Not open for further replies.