In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AEDT
Character name(s): J. Dredd
Civilian name: NA
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes I do

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I only currently hold a Riot Response License, but nothing whitelisted role wise. Internal Affairs and GenSec Officer was my current goal.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I had only received an RDM warning when I first began playing for mistakenly shooting a D-Class across the airlock and insta-killed them.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- I have always enjoyed holding Commanding Officer roles on the other SWRP server (almost 3yrs), leading by example and with the troops along side myself in the Roleplay world. I have recently moved across from a SWRP server which I had lead a few Regiments successfully and held an Administrator role in staff.
I can see myself helping the server by making the slow climb to a leading position and helping out the amazing people I have had the privilege of playing alongside of on here.

As an Ambassador I can continue my role in Internal Affairs but help manage the newer players in times of need or even just some chat time with bringing IRL policing to the Agents.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- An Ambassador is the Internal Affairs first point of contact with the Chain of Command, in which a role set for someone that the Agents/Operatives will need to be able to contact regularly. I know I am a very approachable person in-game and out of game. I'd want to help lead the Agents/Operatives in a way that makes them feel confident and excited to jump on the server and keep the clock work of Internal Affairs going. I don't intend to reach the position and then cruise, as I want to keep that drive going and encourage the Agents/Operatives to do the same.

I like to keep a routine of playing the server (my activity might look random, but the time zones overlap). A good Ambassador is one who keeps constant contact within the chain of command of all regiments/sections to ensure trust and teamwork, as someone who constantly lone wolfs all situations will never get the full story without someone trusting them.

The final nail in the coffin to venture into making this application was from the encouragement of
Deputy Director Strekel 'Sentinel' Kosnykov when a large situation on the site occurred and I believe I had made a further good impression with him towards my character and gameplay/roleplay.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have had to write approximately 8x Incident Reports, 10x Arresting Reports and recently a Tribunal request involving GenSec (Cadet holding his SGT at gunpoint and kidnapping the SGT). I thoroughly enjoy writing documents and reports, all of which I can happily show some very large and detailed documents involving Investigations from the SWRP server as part of the roleplay. A good document covers all topics;
> Who was involved
>When did it occur
> Where did it occur
> Witnesses incl. CCTV/Bodycam
>Facts in the order of time
> No need to ask for explanations - write the report as if someone who knows nothing of the incident can go from A - Z without questioning which party did which of the above.
> Overall Neatness
> Signatures

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- The responsibilities and roles of an Internal Affairs Ambassador is the leading role of Internal Affair Agents and Operatives much like a SGT, meaning that you must be their first point of contact with all matters, initiating new Agents/Operatives and including orders handed down from the Director. Ensuring that any order from the Director, Deputy Director and any Senior Ambassador is followed and enforced with the Agents and Operatives, including disciplinary action if required. The Ambassadors should be enforcing that the rest of Internal Affairs are following the Codes of Ethic, Code of Conduct and any other legal requirements to be followed (ensuring arrests are correct in every manner - down to arrest times and wording). An Ambassador should be a moving Question and Answer point of contact to anyone of the Site as an open trust and teamwork approach is what creates a good working site (reduces the arrests and misconduct as those people asking the questions will know the answers to not make a mistake).

Foundation Justice System in the cases of court tribunals then requires that the Ambassadors will take the documents of requests for lower cases of CL3, but can also ask for an Ambassador to be required as a Judge in those lower Tribunals. Once a CL4+ is requested for a Tribunal, the Ambassador is then to be the prosecution In the High Courts and hand over all evidence before the Director (or higher) at the Tribunal. This also applies for the Court of Site.

The Ambassadors will delegate roles and requirements to the Internal Affairs Agents and Operatives if required, or they feel the Agents/Operatives are standing by on idle, as this should never be the case. I have personally always had a busy day/night as an Agent.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- J. Dredd is a very hands on Internal Affairs member who has seen the wars on the surface area. He believes that the SCP foundation is all about law and order with their research to better the world as he has seen the destruction of man alone, the thought of "unknown powers" fueling the chaos and destruction would devastate the free-standing world. Dredd believes that Internal Affairs is crucial to keep the Foundation in line and at its peak running capacity, meaning that all Codes and Laws must be adhered to, regardless of someone else's personal belief seems to conflict with the Codes/Law - The scales of Justice must remain balanced, and the punishment fits the crime without anyone able to escape the blind loyalty of Justice. Even though Dredd does believe the Codes and Laws come first there's no need to not understand a situation and de-escalate by getting personal with simply talking and hearing all sides. Trust and Integrity will allow a better situation in Dredd's eyes.
I further wish to expand my current roleplay by getting to know the MTF and other Site staff on a level of management to ensure any member of their task force can reach out to Internal Affairs and get a fair chance to report/explain, putting away any headbutting and conflict.

Thank You for reading my application! I know my current hours is a little lack luster but I intend to ramp up my hours plenty.
My current Gmod Steam hours are at 4,343hours (all of which is with my previous SWRP server)
I hope can show you how committed I am to a server, as I have had such a blast playing Civil Networks!

Attachments

• Ktime.png
    Ktime.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 2

stephenpreisler

Jul 27, 2024
+Support

Mans CPC and swaps out w/ me. Even more professional than I am on the job. He's *very* ready for this position.

• Love
Reactions: Lonsy

Lonsy

Jul 30, 2024
Australia
Update on time in game and level 58

Thank you all for the support! You are all amazing players and happy to hear the feedback

Attachments

• Ktim2.png
    Ktim2.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 3
  • levels2.png
    levels2.png
    156.3 KB · Views: 3
1720396581215.png

Application Accepted

Hello, @Lonsy

Thank you for applying to the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador. After careful consideration, we have decided to ACCEPT your application!. Please get in touch with a Director of Internal Affairs at your earliest convenience for your orientation.

Thank you.
Director of Internal Affairs, Barney 'Chef'

• Love
Reactions: Lonsy
Status
Not open for further replies.