Dec 16, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:598163926
Discord name:Mr.Man#5634
For how long have you played on CG SCP:1-2 weeks
In what country are you located?:USA
Time Zone:Eastern Slandered Time
Character name(s):"Salem"
Civilian name:-Salem
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP (USA)
Do you have a mic?:Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11-PVT (Holding)
MTF Nu7-PVT (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have not received any kicks/bans/warns

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I am applying for the Internal Affairs Ambassador position with the SCP Foundation because I am passionate
about the organization's mission and the work it does.
I have a strong public relations and communications background, which makes me an ideal candidate for this position. I deeply understand the importance of effective communication and how it can be used to build relationships and foster collaboration. I am also highly organized and detail-oriented, which I believe will be beneficial in this role.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I believe I am an ideal candidate for the Internal Affairs Ambassador position due to my strong interpersonal skills,
my ability to think critically and analytically, and my commitment to excellence.
First and foremost, I have excellent interpersonal skills. I am a natural leader and have a knack for building relationships with people from all walks of life. I am able to communicate effectively and efficiently, and I am able to listen to and understand the needs of others. I am also able to work collaboratively with others to achieve a common goal. In addition, I am able to think critically and analytically. I am able to identify problems and develop solutions to address them. I am also able to analyze data and draw meaningful conclusions from it. I am able to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions to complex problems.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written a couple of documents, I believe these documents were excellent in my opinion.
When I write my documents I know it is important to have a well-structured document. This includes having a clear introduction, body, and conclusion. The introduction should provide an overview of the document and the body should provide the details. The conclusion should provide a summary of the document and any action items.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
The Internal Affairs Ambassador is responsible for ensuring that all members of the community are following the rules and regulations set forth by the Foundation. They are also responsible for ensuring that all members of the Foundation are treated fairly and with respect. Also, The Ambassadors are also responsible for providing guidance and support to members of the Foundation. They should be able to provide advice and assistance to members who are having difficulty understanding the rules or who are having difficulty following them. They should also be able to provide resources and support to members who are having difficulty with their work or who are having difficulty with other members of the foundation.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Salem was only 18 years old when this tragedy took place. When Salem was coming home from his friend's house
he heard a lot of noise coming from his house. When he looks through the window he sees his family get tied up
and beaten down by people who are covering their faces and wearing all camo gear. Salem was getting very scared and as he slowly backed away,
a man behind him grabbed and hit him with anesthesia. As he was slowly waking up, he heard the men talk about terminating him.
That led him to panic and he tried to get up and run away but could not. As they were about to inject him with poison,
a man that looked very important gave him a choice. His choice was would Salem rather work for the Foundation,
or would he share the same fate as his family (They're all currently locked up)
Salem chose to work for the foundation, but as he was working for the foundation he tried to find ways out of the facility.
Salem lost all hope and decided to stay in the foundation knowing there was no way out.
Salem found the foundation to not be so bad. He started earning the respect of others by working hard through the ranks
and rising to the top. Salem is now a respected Ambassador by the foundation.

Last edited:

Blu

Nov 8, 2022

+Support

+Very Well Written Application

+Good Interactions

+Mature

I would love to see Salem as an IA Ambassador

Jaiden

Oct 4, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Good interations

(I dont play IA alot but see him around)

Mr Glupes

Feb 27, 2022
+Support
- Active
-Knows Coc and CoE

- Professional
- App is well written
Good luck on Ambassador!

Caboose

Donator
Nov 29, 2022
+/- Support

- Overall good application
- Has a good understanding of the Internal Affairs duties and policies.
- Active from my personal experience

- I would like to have more interactions with you before getting promoted.

- I've never had a bad experience with you which is always great place to start. I see you active regularly, however I haven't had enough direct activity around you to confirm some of the items claimed in your application. I would like to spend more quality time before giving the green light on your promotion. In general though you are on a strong path for my 100% approval!

rummer

Oct 5, 2022
1670544314108.png

You have been accepted for Internal Affairs Ambassador may your work and effort bare fruitfully and may we prosper, Please contact an admin to get your rank.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.