(USA) Internal Affairs Ambassador Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonbor166

Jan 31, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:121212256
Discord name: Dragonbor166#8581
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 20 days (outside of that ive been on since end of janurary)
In what country are you located?:United Kingdom
Time zone:Gmt (BST currently)
Character name(s):Marcus Takafuji
Civilian name:Erica mcshnitzle
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Gensec Captain
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Nope
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

-I am applying for Internal affairs because I want to see this facility thrive and uphold the legal codex as currently alot of people go without being dealt with giving many departments a bad name and this cannot stand as it currently is. Another reason I am applying for Internal affairs is because I feel like i can make a Difference inside of IA to make it better and make us more effictive in what we do and how we do it.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-I think I am suitable for Internal affairs Ambassador because I know the legal codex inside and out including the code of ethics and the code of conduct regarding specific areas of the facility I think i have a unique insight into the inner workings of D block and medbay as I hold a captain whitelist and see more than most I am also used to dealing and training new recruits and teching them how to do a good job inside their chosen department.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-I have written +10 documeents regarding what makes a document good is that it covers all of the information regarding the incident including the individuals involved and if there were any accidents/deaths. The documents should also include the IA insignia everytime you do one.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-The responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador are training up new members of IA, giving out training to existing or new members of IA, making sure the legal codex/ethics/conduct are being followed, Carrying out investigations should one occur and dealing with unruly IA that need to be retaught how to be IA or dealing with them should they no longer be fit for IA. The last responsibility of an Ambassador is to be proffesional at all times.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Marcus Takafuji was doing his normal rounds as a gensec captain doing the same old same old dealing with unruly cadets and crazy D class he had grown strained, stressed and tired of it all having been in this job for a rather long while he longed for something diffrent something new something to give energy back into his life.

Overtime he began to admire IA and how they conduct themselves in D-block and around the facility there was three in particular he began to look up to These were Ambassador Walter ulrich, Ambassador Harold Hawks and Ambassador Josher Owl soon enough he took a sabbatical from Gensec Department and chose to join IA after they had done a recruitment drive the next couple of months were difficult for him he was torn between knowing how to be a captain and dealing with gensec himself and other people now he had to do things purely by detainment and arresting eventually he grew to like this he saw what a diffrence he began to make in the facility as a whole Shadowing the ambassadors himself showed him what a diffrence IA could make to the site He always would be loyal to gensec but now he has a new renewel in his life a new reason to wake up eventually he became an IA ambassador but he never forgot the ambassadors he looked up to as he now works alongside them to make the site a safer more ethical place to live and work in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Harold Hawks

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 12, 2023
America

+Support

+Knows how to be mature and professional, knows when to have fun

+One of the only voices I recognize immediately on the server

+Has been with IA for a while despite his GenSec duties which he’s also balanced quite well to what I’ve seen

Been waiting for him to apply frankly.

Maxwell “OrangePeel”

Nov 28, 2022
IA Logo.png
Application Accepted
Hello Marcus Takafuji,

After discussing with Sir Barry and the Ambassador Team, you are seen to be fit for the Internal Affairs Ambassador! Your dedication and professionalism have proved you to be worthy, please make a ticket in-game to get your whitelist. Welcome to the team Ambassador Marcus Takafuji! - Sincerely Dpt. Director "OrangePeel"

"We hold the light in the shadows"

Status
Not open for further replies.