[USA] Internal Affairs Ambassador Application

RedTeamShadow

Jun 23, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:399869976
Discord name: Redstonetrippy1
For how long have you played on CG SCP: joined around the start of 2023 ish but became more active in 2024
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AEST
Character name(s): "Trippy"
Civilian name: "trippier"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Not that I can think of
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I would like to further myself inside of Internal Affairs and believe that becoming an Ambassador would be the necessary step to take in order to accomplish this.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I've been quite active on Internal Affairs and have been recommended by Ambassador Asmodeus to apply for this role, I personally believe that I would make a suitable Ambassador because I have been active on my duties along with applying myself wherever possible and constantly asking for ways that I can improve myself in both my documents and duties.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written 3 at the time of this application, to my knowledge most if not all of them have been marked as "Good". From my experience, a good document is one that is clear and concise in its nature, it's not too long but not too short, gives enough information for someone who was not present to be able to visualise what happened, written without bias nor useless information.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
Internal Affairs Ambassadors work as overseers for the Agents and Operatives within Internal Affairs, They would keep an eye on them, ensuring that their duties are filled, questions are answered and documents are checked over. Ambassadors work as role models for the Agents and Operatives, they are someone that they can look up to and see for guidance, they are there to work as a final say when needed. Ambassadors are also responsible for recruiting new Internal Affairs Agents/Operatives, ensuring that they are properly informed before going into the exam and once passed, shown around the site and told their duties potentially even shadowed if needed.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
"Trippy" began working in the foundation accidentally, having found his way into a cadet training and just following along, no one seemed to notice or care and so he quickly became part of the security force. Not wanting to be found out, he quickly began training and rising through the ranks, moving from cadet to guard, then from guard to officer along with joining the Response unit to help deal with rioting Class-D. not long after, he moved over to the Department of External Affairs, finding much more growth within their ranks, he learnt many things from his time with the DEA, he learnt interrogation, site layout, SCP recontainment procedures, Amnestic administration and VIP protection. The DEA was also his first real interaction with Internal Affairs, noticing them on his patrols and occasionally talking to some when they were in the interrogation room he found that he preferred their style over the DEA's, slowly transitioning himself over to their ranks. Upon becoming Internal Affairs, his suspicions were correct and he enjoyed his time far more than when he was a DEA Operative and has been active ever since, hoping one day to be able to call himself the Director of Internal Affairs, the only way he can do that is by climbing the ladder, and that starts by becoming an Ambassador so that he may guide others on a similar path to himself.

Reactions: Bob "Cupcake" Loss