Civilian name: Jack Clover
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
None.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None.
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
So i can help the community and make sure that internal affairs stays true to itself while maintaining values held by the foundation in all scenarios and making sure that all agents of internal affairs are held up to a high standard i treat others as equals never looking higher or below them in anyway
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
am i active,i follow the rules extremely well and i get along with others easily. i have met alot of others and have good relations with Admins and other moderators
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
3, a long detailed description of the object your study a decent title and good grammar
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
internal affairs ambassdors are to represent the internal affairs department while maintaining internal affairs agents and training them
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
He was originally born in the outback near a CIA base which when they finally became 18 got them interested in goverment agencys seeking to be hired they went through all the training steps and became a CIA agent where they worked on homocide and fraud one stumbling across a strange creature it was orange and round and made him feel happier then physically possible he was fascinated by it making a post on the internet explaining his story on how he found it this is when the fountation found him and what would become known as Scp-999 he was taken in for questioning but the fountation seeing he has great potentional decided to get him two options the 1st was just to leave and forget everything that ever happened but the second.. he choosed the second they offered him a job as a researcher starting out and he eventually came across a IA agent and he knew he wanted to be one making his climb up to IA wasn't easy but once he was there he knew what job we wanted to do.
he was involved with a massive corruption uncover making him a target by theses corrupt people avoiding assassinations and false accusations

Liberator

Jun 18, 2022
1663531600380.png
Verdict for Sleepino's Ambassador Application

Unfortunately, your application was denied due to the fact that there are currently no available positions. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.