What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
-SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-I hold no whitelisted roles.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No

Why are you applying for an Internal Affairs Ambassador position?
-I believe with the abilities I have gained since joining the department I would make a good addition to the ambassador team. I have stayed in close contact with all ambassadors and the department directors and feel they are good people and am happy to work alongside them no matter the circumstance.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-I do not abuse my power.
-I make sure I hear everyone's story of an incident and do not take action without valid proof.
-If I do not know something I always ask before doing it to other members that do know.

How many documents have you written?:
-3 (Will do more)

What makes a document good?:
-A document Is made good when all the steps of the format are followed with extra details about the situation stuffed in to ensure everything is known about the situation. The document must be sleek and not scrambled allowing it to be easily read.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-The Internal Affairs Ambassador is to handle large scale issues like info breaches, Agents doing wrong, and other issues such as these. Some other duties include giving out investigations as needed and making sure everyone is at their correct post. They also train the new agents who choose to join IA and guide them on their journey of aid in the facility. They watch over agents and make sure they are not also doing anything wrong. They write lectures informing agents on how to write documents or any changes on policies within the facility.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Billy "Villager" Bob is an IA ambassador and has been for the last 5 years. When he became IA he instantly started to do good for the foundation and has arrested a lot of ethics violations that ranged from killing d classes unethical to misuse of a scp. After he got the ambassador job he started to arrest a lot more violators of the rules. Billy was a former marine soldier but got discharged because of having committed murder but it was not his fault as it was a case of crossfire. In the marine corps he had gotten the rank of Sergeant Major. After being discharged he had gotten a letter from a highly confidential organization. At that time Billy did not know anything about it until a truck of agents came to pick him up at his house and took him to the foundation.

Note:
I will keep trying to apply if I fail until I get the job. Of Course not spamming it but waiting like a week and then retrying.

Truth

Jan 27, 2023
-Support, you copied multiple parts from Ambassador Joshers Application.
-Little to no documents done.
-Poor Application besides copied parts.
-Low Activity in IA, I've personally rarely seen you.

1676919373904.png

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
-support

-Clearly copied pasted parts

-little time on the server

-not many documents

-Lore is very poor

-short responses other then copied parts

Billy "Villager" Bob

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Nov 12, 2022
I had removed the parts that were said to be copied as I made it after the last time (which was some time ago I think) because I did not know that it was copied anymore.
I made it in a document so could been copied and forgotten that it was copied.
Sorry for copiing from the application I copied from. I have now changed all of it.

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
-Support

- As you can see from the above he has copied and pasted parts of other applications which is not great
- Have never really seen you on and I am on during the hours you would really be on
- Little Hours

Maxwell “OrangePeel”

Nov 28, 2022
-Support
-From what I see it does indeed seem like you copied Josher’s application, but from your recent message I do respect you for coming clean.
-You activity is lackluster as I only see you in teamspeak, but never in the game.
Though I wish you the best of luck! -
Best Regards IA Ambassador Maxwell “OrangePeel”

Billy "Villager" Bob

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Nov 12, 2022
-Support
-From what I see it does indeed seem like you copied Josher’s application, but from your recent message I do respect you for coming clean.
-You activity is lackluster as I only see you in teamspeak, but never in the game.
Though I wish you the best of luck! -
Best Regards IA Ambassador Maxwell “OrangePeel”
I have been ingame a lot but probably have not been on when you were on or I was disguised as someone.
Also I have seen you while you were speaking to a couple people sometimes

Unhappy

Dec 11, 2022
IA logo.png

Declined
Your application to the Internal Affairs Ambassador team has been rejected, Myself, Maxwell, and the ambassador team feels that as you are currently you are not fit to be an ambassador. If you would like an in-depth explanation contact me.
Feel free to apply again in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.