- SCP: Maxwell "OrangePeel" CI: Maxmus "OrangePeel"

Civilian name:
- Maxwell Dimmed "OrangePeel"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- 096 (Holding) CI-B (Holding) MTF E-11 PVT (Held) IA Ambassador (Holding).
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warning, for mic spam. During this time, I recently got a voice changer for 049 and I had my voice volume high on accident.
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
- I'm applying for Internal Affairs Director because I believe that with my experience, I can bring IA to a stronger position. I have also have a great dedication in IA working every day even if it was 2 hours or the entire day. I have done my best to teach agents and with the constant new ambassadors I believe that I can share amazing tips with ones lost in the department. I will soon be holding the ambassador position for a month straight which lets me know that becoming an IA Director is intimate. Finally, IA has been the best I have ever seen when Apple was in office hiring me as IA Dpt. Director, I will make sure IA stays proficient and a role model department.
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
- I believe I'm suitable for Director of Internal Affairs because I have shown that my activity has been over the roof. On weekdays I will be on from 4-10pm on weekends I will be on most of the day or sometimes the whole day. Another reason to hire me is that I have been mature and professional on duty and off duty. I joke around sometimes when off duty, but that is the reason I build relationships with other people. I also have done multiple lectures on how to create IA documents because of this, agents understand how to write IA reports. I as well have taught others on how to write documents on my list of projects I plan as Director of IA. I have built great communication with other ambassadors and agents which will help with overall relations with each other. As Director I will host leadership meetings once a week as well as doing public IA meetings every week. After every meeting I will post a recording of the entire meeting so that people on LOA or missed it will have access to the material posted. Here is a list of some traits I possess.
-Leadership
-Dedication
-Discipline
-Fast Thinker
-Teacher
-Professional

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
- The responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs are to manage the IA department Aswell as keeping order throughout the facility. They will create or remove features in hope of making IA a better department or maintaining greatness. Directors will hire ambassadors and mentor them on their journey from start to end. IA Directors will work closely with their SA and Ethic member/[REDACTED] for any issues revolving around IA. Directors will have full understanding of the CoE and CoC as well as the DIA rules and guidelines. IA Directors will follow cl4 protocol as well as any ambassador's responsibilities.

Maxwells Lore/Terminal

Last edited:

Fidel

Jan 9, 2023
Taco land
+++Support!!!

-Charismatic, lovable, funny, profesional, ethical, knowledgeable, flexible, etc...

What can I say? He is one of the best on the server! Always knows what do for IA cases and even in some other departments! He is a really great candidate for Dpt.director! I surely know that if he gets aprove for the role, he is gonna change IA for the better!

Last edited:

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
Noticed, In regards to your Application.

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application for Internal Affairs Deputy Director, I am here to inform you that the voting has been finalized and the majority vote falls in the Nay section. If you so desire, you may re-apply for this position in roughly 2 weeks or later when a vacancy opens up again. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me and I can get back to you as soon as I can.

https__clothingcivilserversnet_imgs_7eviflghepuu0mvapng.png

Application Denied

Signed, Espeon Vastila​

Status
Not open for further replies.