[USA] Iris Valentine SA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pod

Dec 15, 2023
-Neutral leaning toward +Support
-
Was a great GOC captain and ECA. She is also doing a good job in E11 also!

Only reason I'm leaning neutral is mainly due to a blacklist from A-1 for being involved with shadow company. It was a while ago though so I think she learned from it.

Iris Valentine

Nov 30, 2023
-Neutral leaning toward +Support
-
Was a great GOC captain and ECA. She is also doing a good job in E11 also!

Only reason I'm leaning neutral is mainly due to a blacklist from A-1 for being involved with shadow company. It was a while ago though so I think she learned from it.
actively in the process of getting that appealed. Most people know I learned from it and actively regret it as I never wished to have this reputation.

Reactions: Pod

Hanz Powers "roro"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
May 30, 2023
I am always on-site, and I was a ECA for almost 4 months, only thing brief was ECA- Coordinator as not long after that situations came up in Ethic's that I can't go into detail about.
I even have almost a week VTIME on foundation alone, as of recently was my first time even putting in an LOA due to external issues for 2 weeks and even then didn't completely follow through with my LOA
Im sorry I am realizing now I am mixing you up with someone else. that's on me

• Love
Reactions: Iris Valentine
May 30, 2023
To: @Iris Valentine
Subject: Site Advisor Application Verdict

Greetings Iris,

We thank you for showing interest into the Site Advisor position by taking your time to submit an application for the position. We are pleased to inform you of your new assignment as a Site Advisor at Site-65.

You may contact a Site Manager or the Site Director for your orientation of your new found position.

We hope this message finds you in good faith.

Best Regards,

Site Director "Skyfire"

7GObDZ1VQe3MhGlpALK_XtT74ZT8FCaAG8YFDqnPs_7_d_xyOSdwiWmj8COO4xdln4qgB_h_b7751561i7aFsi0fgaaE7tA8JOHmNORu-0k5K7tNZICwlBvkyKMv7MAF0VfAXufIxXqBdFTv1iv91gg

• Wow
Reactions: "Businessman"
Status
Not open for further replies.