Isaac_Ather

Jul 28, 2023
Original Steam login name (your account first name):

-Thegamerisak

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):

1699996378064.png
627,540 seconds stands for 7 days or 174 hours
1699996397524.png
I cant show in Vtime_menu because its not right everytime you restart your computer it resets i can show more proof if needed

In what country are you located?:
-I am from Norway and live in Norway

Time zone:
-UTC+1 || CET

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
-Name: Isaac Ather
-I am not in a regiment in foundation but I am going to try out for NU-7

Chaos name (include your rank):
-Isaac Barnes
-Beta

Civilian name:
-Snow Ather

Steam ID:
-STEAM_0:1:454752253

Discord ID (name#0000):
.3bm59.

Do you have a mic?:
Yes I do indeed have a mic

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
-I am applying for the USA Server

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-
-
-
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

-Naming Con- I tried being funny by having a dumb name that was when I was new Clear mistake

-RDM- Rdm was close to when I was new but I do not remember what happened

-FearRP- Here I did not fully read the rules and understand- So very clear mistake

-RDM- I do not remember at all what I did

-Failrp- Here I was civilian who ran inside the foundation with a knife- So very dumb mistake and I have gotten warned for it

The 4 first ones are old the last one is a recent Warn

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

- In gmod no But everyone has to get a chance once in a lifetime. but in Fivem yes I do and still am. but I know fivem has nothing to do with this

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

-As I said fivem for the most part yes but gmod I do not play on too many servers but a decent bit from servers but decided to stop playing on them for a while

How many hours can you be on every day?:

- I can be online between 3-9 hours a day even more depending on what day it is for example Friday Saturday Sunday

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

-I want to become a moderator to of course help people do what seems right even tho I have done some bad things I also want to make amends and contribute positively to the community. and make sure everything goes well for everyone and make sure I do what I can to make the server fun for others as well as ensuring people don't break the rules
I want to join the Staff Team to ensure a positive and smooth experience for all users, and to provide assistance in resolving any issues or concerns they may have.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

-so I would be able to answer general questions and provide technical Computer support to users on the server if that is something they need Additionally, I have a decent moderator background and good problem-solving skills that set me apart from other applicants i will stay on often i will use most of my time on as staff, assisting users with their concerns and ensuring a positive server experience. As a person who likes to moderate and dedicate time to help and make sure players have fun and I am a kind-hearted and understanding person who is capable of empathizing with users and providing them with effective solutions to their problems but if I need to I can be strict and enforce server rules when necessary

Attachments

• 1699975743638.png
    1699975743638.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 1699975799414.png
    1699975799414.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 1699996301103.png
    1699996301103.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Isaac_Ather

Jul 28, 2023
-support
Very sloppy app
Did not say or post a screenshot of time
Doesn't seem to have experience
I have barley seen you in game
I understand the part with the app and the experience but Are we playing the same time zone aswell as my time in game has gotten reset but is at around 8 hours

Kufie

Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA
I understand the part with the app and the experience but Are we playing the same time zone aswell as my time in game has gotten reset but is at around 8 hours
Personally 8 hours is still really low, and go by ur “yearly” achievement” I have over 150+ hours and there are some things that still not enough for

Isaac_Ather

Jul 28, 2023
Personally 8 hours is still really low, and go by ur “yearly” achievement” I have over 150+ hours and there are some things that still not enough for
I understand that but I had over atleast 50 hours if my dumb as timer did not reset and the worst part is I have no proof but either way if I only had 8 hours I would not be a ci or Dea agent or Ia agent and the part where I recently broke a rule was my mistake since I did not fully know that was against the rules but I won’t say that it wasn’t a dumb mistake

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Isaac_Ather

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time, please make yourself more familiar with the game and spend a few more weeks playing before re-applying.

You may re-apply in two weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.