- Ismaaeel Muhammed - CI name: Ismaaeel "Terminator"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

- SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:

- yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- MTF E-11 PVT (held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

- I want the foundation to be a better place, so I will help the foundation the most I can. I also really like telling new cadets on how to play and what to not do, this very suits me for this job. I really like training and I would like to do it. I have been deeply found interested in Testing and training. Ethics rules were never hard for me.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

- Riot Experience: I have been in a lot of sweeps and I know on what to grade it on. I've been in lots of code 5 breaches or code black, half the time SCP's were contained outside of D-block or inside. I have been an RRT Sergeant for a quiet a time, and I know when to act right.

- Experience: I don't have CL4 experience, that's why I want this to be my first CL4 experience and if I do something wrong in this role, than you can always remove it. I have CL3 experience and I have seen other CL4 do their jobs. I have Security Sergeant, Sr Researcher, Intelligence and Internal experience. In my view I have enough experience for this role. I have a RRT license and a heavy weapon license. 300+ hours on the server.

- Passion: I wanna see other people starting to like scp rp and wanna be captain. Also help out new cadets and researchers in doing their job properly as they just joined the game. I quickly moved up to my dreams until i wanted to become something more (captain). I quickly moved up because of my passion.

- Leadership: With my ranks going up, I have been progressing in leading. As a CL3 I have been leading CL2 and under to safety every code 3/4/5 that's a one way to start leadership. (my leadership skills would probably go up if I get this role).

- Ethical: As I joined the foundation as a cadet I wasn't that much ethical, but i have progressed so now im a very ethical man hoping to get the role I always wanted. And I started to get ethical when I got the IA and Intelligence role. But before I got those roles I was ethical enough to not break any rules and that's pretty much it.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

- Overseer D-block.

- Make sure GENSEC are ethical manner.

- Make sure that GENSEC understand their job. (You can do daily lectures for cadet training on how to be GENSEC and ethical).

- Host RRT and HWL license tryouts.

- Do sweeps.

- Be ethical yourself.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- I was born in 1989. In the southern Canada region. Me and my mother have moved to live in pinewood since I was 17 because we had no money to pay the rent of. It was a terrible idea because I've seen a lot of bodies on the snow and they were mainly black and green armour. When I saw the 5th body in a week, I decided to collect their guns and sell them to other people. Well of course I didn't sell them, my mom sold them because it was still not legal for me to sell weapons in 17 years old. We got pretty much a lot of money from that and I got the education I needed because we paid it with the money we got. I wished to become a Ranger in pinewood and that's what I got !!!

- My first mission was to find a killer that was going around the town naked but, it wasn't a man at all....... it was a creature. Me and the other 2 of my best buds were with me too and they really helped me back then in university (friends = girl: Hally | boy: Joshua). We approached the house that we were sure the killer was and there it was a pale - skinny - white figure sitting in the corner crying in tears. A black armoured military man said behind us "don't look at his face or there is gonna be trouble" we turned around and heard a helicopter coming our way. The team then somehow (Bucket over his head) contained it as we were watching "who the hell are you guys" said Hally.

- Me and my team was reqruited to become cadets and at that moment my passion became so that I would be a great leader and would help
the foundation so much that everyone would be happy to serve.

CADET LIFE:​

- Me personally it was very hard to progress in code of ethics but I managed somehow. After a sweep the captain decided to give me a promotion because of my passion and skills. Every cadet that knew me, graduated me. I was happy. :)

OFFICER LIFE:

- This time I thought that I was in trouble because I was brought into the chiefs office. I was breathing very deeply but instead I got promoted to officer.

SERGEANT LIFE:

- Same thing as last time but the same captain that promoted me to cadet promoted me again but to Sergeant. Everything was going fine until a breach happened and..... and I ordered the cadets and the officers to make a firing line on second floor. It was 682, the bullets did no damage, all of GENSEC that lined up in the firing line died except me. (Chief and captains were chilling in therir offices :( )

He thought of a new name.....
Captain Ismaaeel "Ole" Epoc

Last edited:

Blu

Nov 8, 2022

+Support

+been in GENSEC for soooo long

+Would go a long way in the department

+Active

+ Kind and helping to all does not get angry or stressed

+/- Writing is Average (Still is better than most)

Reactions: Ismaaeel

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
We have decided to put your application on HOLD. We want to see you active and how well you are doing in the department.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and Dpt. Chief "Onion"

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Onion" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
I am glad to inform you that your application has been Accepted. Please contact me or Nexus through our discord tags as soon as possible so we can get you ready for your new position!
Me: Onion Main#6858
Nexus: jonnyboyisme#3110

From the desk of Dpt. Chief "Onion" and Dpt. Chief "Nexus One"

Status
Not open for further replies.